4100 Bergenline Ave
Union City, NJ 07087

McDonald's

Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food, Italian

McDonald's is a Burgers, Fast Food, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

josecruz0502 photo

josecruz0502

West Paterson, NJ

My bad experience at the mc.donalds on 4100 bergenline ave.

I took my son on April 14, 2013 at around 2:30pm to eat some chicken nuggets and small fries and the boy that was taking my order did not now what he was doing but the reason that I am writing this is the fact that he had a huge hickey on his neck. I believe that he should not be working like that and should of been sent home..! They should be trained better on taking orders, because he also forgot to give me my fries. Hopefully they get better because I really didn’t even want to eat there anymore.

Chicken McNuggets - 4 Piece

The chicken nuggets was good.

josecruz0502 photo

josecruz0502

West Paterson, NJ
Burgers Fast Food Italian

McDonald's  Restaurant Reviews

McDonald's is located near the cities of West New York, Weehawken, Weehawken Twp, Guttenberg, and Bronx.
People found this by searching for: Mcdonalds Delivery 07087, Msdonalds In Union City Nj 07087, Mcdonald's Union City Nj, Mcdonald's 4100 Bergenline Ave Union City Nj 07087, Mcdonals En Union City Nj 07087, Mc Donalds Betgenline Avenue Union City Nj, and Mcdonalds Union City 500 Cental Ave.