McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant

Cuisine: Seafood, Breakfast, Lunch

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"BEST SERVICE FROM TERESA AND FOOD GREATMMMM LOVE THAT BREAKFAST LUNCH SPECIALS ARE MIGHTY FINE"
"Good food and service"
"Everything was delicious!"
"never had a problem with food just a service"
"Good food good service"
"Nice staff. Food below average. Frozen onion rings; canned green beans. "
"The view of the Gulf."
"$7 for a cup of gumbo with no seafood. Only tough okra in it. Really terrible. Been going for years will not go back."
"Crab claws"
"Everything was top notch!"
"Food"
" Very good food at a reasonable price. Great service."
Cons
"Brownie alamode brownie was a little dry"
"Slow Service, poor quality, very ARROGANT seeming owner "
"Service is awful. Training or whole new wait staff."
"Price"
Comments
"Very poor overall"
"No"
  • 7/22/2017

A diner from Houston, TX tried it.

• 7/08/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Madison, MS tried it.

• 5/29/2017

A Seafood food lover from Albertville, AL tried it.

• 5/13/2017

• 4/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 4/04/2017

A dining patron from Bay Saint Louis, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A diner from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/01/2017

A dining patron from LA tried it.

• 2/18/2017

A dining patron from Brandon, MS tried it.

• 2/05/2017

A dining patron from Ocean Springs, MS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
mightymike photo

mightymike

Biloxi, MS

Don't waste your money

Waitress smelled of alcohol…slow inattentive service. Food was average at best and very overpriced.

hm7380 photo

hm7380

Ocean Springs, MS

Overpriced, with worst service ever

I was EXTREMELY disappointed in this restaurant… I went there for the first time after reading all the rave reviews when my mother in law came into town… needless to say, we were quite embarassed at not only the food quality, but the service as well. Our server was completely unattentive and the food was VERY overpriced. I ordered the shrimp creole, which turned out to be the smallest salad shrimp I’ve ever seen, mixed into a sauce that appeared to be a can of diced tomatos, over rice. The side salad was the best part of the meal.
If you’re looking for a good (and LESS EXPENSIVE) meal, go to the Beau Rivage buffet. We spent less there than at McElroy’s, and the food was phenomenally better.
I (and my family) give this place 8 thumbs down.

Shrimp Creole

I (and my family) give this place 8 thumbs down.

Seafood Seafood Biloxi Dinner

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

McElroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Keesler Air Force Base, Kessler Air Force Base, Saint Martin, and Diberville.
People found this by searching for: Mcelroy's Biloxi Menu, Mcelroy's Biloxi Ms, Mcelroy's Harbor House Restaurant, Mcyroys Seafood Biloxi Ms, Mcelroy's Biloxi, Mcelroy's Harbor House Seafood Restaurant, and Mcelroy's Harbor House.