McPartlan's Corner INC

Cuisine: Lunch, Fast Food, Burgers

Overall
Pros
"Best fish fry around with fast & friendly service."
"Always friendly and consistent service and quslity"
"Every time I come to Buffalo, I have to eat here. Best fish fry, hot roast beef sandwich ever!!!!"
"Great food especially the fish fry on friday night."
"My parents and I have been coming here since I was a little girl. I am now 43! I too, have brought my 5 now grown boys here since they were little! Its still our favorite place to eat. Amazing food, amazing atmosphere and amazing people! I always recomme"
"Good food, good prices. Kind of an "old man bar". "
"Good friendly service and great food"
"fish fry"
"Pan fry fish! "
Cons
"Would like Manhattan clam chowder on Fridays, occasionally and menu on line."
"Just an old restaurant, you wouldn't think of eating here, but trust me, the food is delicious!!!! I cannon think of any negative cons..."
"The fish is now frozen fish thawed out "
"My mom is in a wheelchair now and its a little hard to maneuver but we manage! "
"Crowded"
Comments
"Great place, worth the trip."
"Put menu on web site"
"Good fish fry"
"good people and the price for best food"
February 27, 2008

Good Fish Fries

I live near this restaurant & they are always packed! They do a good job with their meals & trying to get them out when they are so busy. I use to work for an accounting place that took care of their books...awesome business! Very nice…

Good For Kids Lunch Parking

McPartlan's Corner INC  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Alden, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2016 A diner from Hamburg, NY tried it.

• 4/29/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 3/18/2016 A diner from Rochester, NY tried it.

• 3/10/2016 A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best fish fry around with fast & friendly service.
  • 2/26/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Always friendly and consistent service and quslity
    Cons
    Would like Manhattan clam chowder on Fridays, occasionally and menu on line.
    Comments
    Great place, worth the trip.
  • 11/13/2015 A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    None
  • 11/03/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 10/24/2015 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it and liked it.

TEMPO Restaurant

Italian in Allen

Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant

Contemporary American in Central Business District

Buffalo Chophouse

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

McPartlan's Corner INC is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Mcpartlan's Corner Menu, Mc Partlands Restaurant, Mcpartland's Restaurant Buffalo Ny, Mcpartland's Restaurant Cheektowaga Ny Menu, Mcpartland's Restaurant Menu, Mcpartland's Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, Mcpartland's Restaurant, and Mcpartlan's Corner Inc.