Me-N-Ed-S

Neighborhoods: Tower District
Cuisine: Pizza, American

Overall
Pros
"Every single time I have gone there, I ask for them to make me a calzone without tomatoes or onions n every single time they put tomatoes and onions in it. Ridiculous. This time they even put pineapple. I cannot stand these ignorant people who can't take "
"Real good"
  • 7/26/2015

A Pizza food lover from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/04/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/21/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/26/2014

A Pizza food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 12/06/2013

A Pizza food lover from AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/28/2013

A Pizza food lover from Stockton, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Real good
  • 7/06/2013

A Pizza food lover from South San Francisco, CA tried it.

Pizza

Pizza Delivery American

Me-N-Ed-S  Restaurant Reviews

Me-N-Ed-S is located near the cities of Fresno High, Fresno High, and Duncan.
People found this by searching for: Me And Eds Tower District, Me N Eds Fresno Tower, Me N Eds Tower Fresno, Me N Eds Fresno Tower District Menu, Me N Eds Menutower District, Me N Eds Tower District, Me N Eds Olive Ave, and Me N Eds Tower.