12731 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92843-1910

Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza

Pros
"My dad worked here in the 60's when he got out of the Navy. I'm 50 years old and there is no better pizza on this planet! I'm in Visalia Ca for biz trip and so ecstatic to find a me n Eds here. Oh boy oh yum. Me n Eds I "
Comments
"Best Pizza in this world. Wish they had many more places "
  • 2/15/2020

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 10/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from Bellflower, CA tried it.

• 7/30/2017

A diner from Cypress, CA tried it.

• 7/03/2017

A diner from Perris, CA tried it.

• 6/11/2017

A dining patron from Temecula, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/07/2017

• 5/30/2016

A Pizza food lover from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    Best Pizza in this world. Wish they had many more places

Pizza

Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Me-N-Ed's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Jacksonville, Stanton, and Midway City.
People found this by searching for: Me And Eds Pizza, Anaheim, Ca, Call Me N Ed's Near Me, Me N' Eds Store Garden Grove Blvd, Me N Ed's Pizza Garden Grove, Me And Eds Pizza Garden Grove, Me N Ed's Pizza Garden Grove, Ca, Me & Eds Pizza Stanton Ca, and Me N Eds Pizza Garden Grove.