118 E Kiowa St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903

Mediterranean Cafe

Neighborhoods: Downtown Colorado Springs
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Greek

Mediterranean Cafe is a Mediterranean, Gluten Free, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 2/20/2015

A Mediterranean chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Candito photo

Candito

Colorado Springs, CO

Wonderful!

This place is amazing! Best gyro in town, the half and half is my favorite! They also have yummy specials. I have to say that if someone is on their phone and ordering it is rude!!

Half and Half

horribleservice photo

horribleservice

Colorado Springs, CO

Horrible Service

I’m surprised to see the great reviews for this restaurant. They have horrible customer service. They were rude to me when I was ordering my food and when I went to pick it up, the cashier yelled at me and told me to get off my phone. Instead of asking me politely, he was very offensive. The restaurant could care less about their customers. On top of the horrible service, I found a piece of hair in my food. I’ll never give them my business ever again.

Mediterranean Gluten Free Parking
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 07:30PM
Sat 11:30AM - 07:30PM
MedCafe photo
MedCafe, the Owner, says:

*Celebrating nine years in Colorado Springs!

Award-winning gyros, falafels,fresh salads, hummus, baklava and more make this cafe a locals favorite.
Daily specials and house made soups.
Large selection of vegan and vegetarian food.
Kabobs, chicken, beef and lamb.

This popular downtown Colorado Springs location has won Best Gyro every year!

Now are famous falafels are gluten-free!

Open at 11:00 a.m. 7:45 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Saturday 11:30 a.m.-7:45 p.m.

From CityGrid:

Mediterranean Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Mediterranean Cafe is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Med Cafe Kiowa St. Colorado Springs, Downtown Med Cafe, Colorado Springs, Colorado, Mediterranean Cafe Colorado Springs, Med Cafe Colorado Springs, Gyro Downtown Colorado Springs, Best Falafel In Colorado Springs, and Mediterranean Cafe Colorado Springs Menu.