103 Bellevue Way Ne
Bellevue, WA 98004-5933

Mediterranean Kitchen

Neighborhoods: West Bellevue
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek, Noodles

Mediterranean Kitchen is a Mediterranean, Greek, and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

bonus_mop photo

bonus_mop

Brookline, NH

If you love garlic...

This is an excellent restaurant hidden away in a strip mall in downtown Bellevue (I’ve never tried the one in Seattle). The food is delicious and very inexpensive for the quality. They could charge twice as much for these entrées and I’d still consider it money well spent. I make a point of bringing friends and family when they are visiting Puget Sound. The dining area is rather small and intimate, lit by candlelight during dinner.

Two warnings: First, the portions are huge. My wife and I normally share a meal and we still have enough left over for at least one more meal the next day. The $5 split-plate cost is a good investment. Second, you have to really like garlic, and so does everyone you plan to come in contact with for the next 24 hours. The food is tasty enough that it’s worth being shunned by your friends for a day.

My favorite menu item is the schawarma: lamb is best, but chicken and beef are pretty good too. But before you order, ask about the specials. They always have something interesting to try; usually as good or better then what you find on the menu.

Lamb Shawarma

Always a great choice. The meat is very tender.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

quality AND quantity!

MK is a great bet. The first thing people say about this restaurant is the amount of food you get. One dish is about enough to feed 3 people, so I recommend splitting dishes unless you want to take home leftovers. The food is delicious as well – so don’t think they’re sacrificing quality for quantity. This is one of the few places where they manage to do both well.

The inside is cozy and makes for a great family meal or can be good for a date as well. Service is prompt, and you receive delicious soup and pita bread as soon as you sit down. But don’t get too full as you’ll need to save some room!

If you like garlic, you’ll love this place as well.

MK is a well loved restaurant and it is definetly deserving of it’s reputation. I don’t recommend coming here if you only want a “light” meal. This is a full blown meal :-)

Stuffed Grape Leaves

Juicy and tender!

Lamb Shawarma

Juicy lamb, comes with tasty rice and yogurt with salad over the top.

Confucius photo

Confucius

Seattle, WA

Bring your "other half here" and it will make you whole.

Confucius says: There are two ways to cook lamb, the Chinese way and the Mediterranean way.

If you don’t go for the food, go for the environment. It’s a nice little restaurant with soft lighting and a romantic aura. Party should not exceed four, otherwise you could wait a while.

Lamb Shawarma

Tender and juicy, just the way I like.

Traci7822 photo

Traci7822

My favorite restaurant in Seattle

AMAZING FOOD!
I’ve been to Mediterranean kitchen three times now and it has been flawless every time. I got the vegetarian couscous dish the first time, the flavors were amazing and the portions were huge. For normal Seattle prices for dinner I still went home with about 5lbs of couscous! The next two times I got the Fool Madamas (sp?) which is unbelievable. The spices are wonderful. The soup that they bring you almost as soon as you sit down is wonderful as is the garlic oil they bring you with pita. Service is excellent. Make reservations on a Friday or Saturday night or you’ll be waiting for awhile.

Fool Moudamas

So good, I can’t get enough of this dish

puretwilight photo

puretwilight

Kirkland, WA

I ended up here due to a recommendation from a friend and...

I ended up here due to a recommendation from a friend and I wasn’t disappointed. The atmosphere is cozy and the pita break is super soft. It was my first time with mediterranean food and I definitely wasn’t disappointed.

NiteLite photo

NiteLite

Garlic is Good!

Remember: GARLIC is GOOD for you! Very healthy… so this place must cure all sickness and illness…. If you can’t stomach garlic, then better stay away!

But that would be sad, as it is an A+++ restaurant, in our estimation. The food is soooo good, and yes— garlicky! Whatever we have ordered, we have loved. It is a wonderful value for the money, everything is great and reasonably priced.

Everyone gets a cup of Lentil soup to start and it is DELISH! As is the pita bread and the dip for the bread. I have had many of their entrees, and I love them all! My sons love the Lamb Couscous, Shish Kebab, and the Chicken Shwarma. I love the Algerian Chicken. But I love it all!

We have always had great service. The atmosphere is sort of “tacky, strip mall” feeling (less than 2 blocks away from Bell Square, of all things!!), but who cares? You get HUGE portions, and I love that. I bring a couple of my home Tupperware containers when we dine here, and take home what will be a FABULOUS lunch the next day (and the day after that probably!)

The only real drawback in our book, is the difficulty in finding a parking place! The restaurant is not all that large, either, and tends to get crowded, even on weeknights. So go early, or realize that if you have to wait— it will be worth it!

We moved from Seattle to near the Eastside, and missed the “funky” eateries of the city… most of Bellevue’s restaurants are franchises or sort of “plastic-y” formulaic ones. Not M.K.! Definitely worth going to… we are never disappointed, and we leave so full and happy (and healthy from so much garlic— I dare a flu bug— or a Vampire— to get hold of me with so much garlic in me!!!)

Shish Tawook

Hard to pick one dish that I love here… I love them all! Chicken Shwarma, Algerian chicken, combo plate, Lamb couscous, etc. It is “all good eatin;”

Mediterranean Greek Noodles

Pizza in Downtown

Pizza Time ML Creek Thomas LK

Pizza in Lake Hills

Mediterranean Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Mediterranean Kitchen is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Shawarma Bellevue Wa, 98004 Vegetarian, Mediterranean Kitchen, Mediterranean Kitchen Bellevue, The Meditrranean Kitchen London, Mediterranean Kitchen Bellevue Wa, Mediterranian Kitchen, Mediterranean Kitchen Menu, and Mediterranean Kitchen Is This Restaraunt Healthy?.