4343 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Mee Sum Pastry

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Taiwanese, Bakeries, Coffee

Mee Sum Pastry is a Taiwanese, Bakeries, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/26/2018

A Taiwanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

Value Bubble Tea

Come gossip for value bubble tea — with $2.75, u get a huge bottle of bubble tea and can drink all day.

Their huge selection is another reason I never get bored coming here.

Their Taiwanese owner and tea tenders are very attentive. They even re-make the tea for me once, just to cater my sweetness tolerance.

Honey Green Tea

Typical flavor. No miss~

Japanese Green Tea

Good but not that stronge motcha flavor. If u want tea without milk, u have to wait for the owner.

Taro Milk Tea

I like this flavor for long. Might have bias.

Papaya Milk Tea

I heard papaya is good for females. Of course, it also tastes good.

Fried Chicken

This is hit-and-miss. While not all my experiences were good, my taiwanese frnds highly recommend it.

nashee photo

nashee

Houston, TX

wonderful gossip

wow nice gossip… vin check nsw

tomato photo

tomato

Seattle, WA

Gone now

I loved this place, but it’s gone now. :-( It’s been replaced by Mee Sum. The Gossip in International District is still open.

I loved the Taiwanese dishes they would serve at the Gossip on the Ave, I don’t know where else I can get sort of normal home-cooking Taiwanese dishes anywhere now. I would often call and order one of those for take out. I dream of that now… sigh I liked the friendly owner who was always around. I liked the tasty and very cheap bubble tea! One of my favorite hang outs (though, the chairs and tables were a bit uncomfortable for me because I’m kind of short).

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in University District

Tokyo Garden Teriyaki

Japanese in University District

8/10/2020

A diner from US tried Remo Borracchini's Bakery in North Beacon Hill.

8/08/2020

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Jalisco Mexican Restaurant in South Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Delicious and authentic.
8/05/2020

A dining patron from Lynnwood, WA tried Pizzuto's in Seward Park.

7/27/2020

A Bakeries chowhound from FR tried Remo Borracchini's Bakery in North Beacon Hill.

7/27/2020

A diner from Tacoma, WA tried Hoki's Teriyaki Hut in Fremont.

7/26/2020

A diner from US tried Hoki's Teriyaki Hut in Fremont.

7/24/2020

A Hamburgers chowhound from Renton, WA tried Herfy's Burgers in Georgetown.

7/20/2020

An Asian food lover from Seattle, WA tried Lees Asian Restaurant in Junction.

7/20/2020

A dining patron from Bellevue, WA tried A Little Bit of Saigon in International District.

7/12/2020

A diner from US tried Zilly's Giant Submarine Sndwch in Lake City.

Taiwanese Bubbletea Bakeries

Mee Sum Pastry  Restaurant Reviews

Mee Sum Pastry is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Mee Sum Pastry Seattle Menu, Mee Sum Udist, Meesam U Village, Meesum, Meesum Udist, Taiwanese Bakery Seattle, Mee Sum Pastry, Mei Sum Seattle, and Mee Sum Pastry Menu.