4343 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Mee Sum Pastry

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Taiwanese, Bakeries, Coffee

Mee Sum Pastry is a Taiwanese, Bakeries, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 8/18/2020

A diner from RU tried it.

• 6/26/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A Taiwanese food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

Value Bubble Tea

Come gossip for value bubble tea — with $2.75, u get a huge bottle of bubble tea and can drink all day.

Their huge selection is another reason I never get bored coming here.

Their Taiwanese owner and tea tenders are very attentive. They even re-make the tea for me once, just to cater my sweetness tolerance.

Honey Green Tea

Typical flavor. No miss~

Japanese Green Tea

Good but not that stronge motcha flavor. If u want tea without milk, u have to wait for the owner.

Taro Milk Tea

I like this flavor for long. Might have bias.

Papaya Milk Tea

I heard papaya is good for females. Of course, it also tastes good.

Fried Chicken

This is hit-and-miss. While not all my experiences were good, my taiwanese frnds highly recommend it.

nashee photo

nashee

Houston, TX

wonderful gossip

wow nice gossip… vin check nsw

tomato photo

tomato

Seattle, WA

Gone now

I loved this place, but it’s gone now. :-( It’s been replaced by Mee Sum. The Gossip in International District is still open.

I loved the Taiwanese dishes they would serve at the Gossip on the Ave, I don’t know where else I can get sort of normal home-cooking Taiwanese dishes anywhere now. I would often call and order one of those for take out. I dream of that now… sigh I liked the friendly owner who was always around. I liked the tasty and very cheap bubble tea! One of my favorite hang outs (though, the chairs and tables were a bit uncomfortable for me because I’m kind of short).

Mee Sum Pastry

Bakeries in University District

Tokyo Garden Teriyaki

Japanese in University District

12/01/2020

A diner from Renton, WA tried Basket Case Drive-In in Bryn Mawr-Skyway.

11/28/2020

A Thai food lover from Fremont, CA tried Jhanjay Vegetarian Thai Cuisine in Adams, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2020

A Coffee food lover from US tried Coffee Crew in Laurelhurst and liked it.

11/25/2020

A diner from Federal Way, WA tried Malena's Taco Shop in North Queen Anne.

11/23/2020

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Pepperdock Restaurant in Alki, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2020

A Japanese chowhound from Largo, FL tried Nara Grill in Belltown and liked it.

11/09/2020

A diner from Beijing, 22 tried Mom's Teriyaki in Belltown.

11/08/2020

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried La Rustica in Alki.

11/04/2020

A diner from Salyersville, KY tried Top of the Inn Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/02/2020

A Hamburgers chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Burgermaster-Aurora in Greenwood.

Taiwanese Bubbletea Bakeries

Mee Sum Pastry  Restaurant Reviews

Mee Sum Pastry is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Mee Sum Udist, Mee Sum Pastry Menu, Meesum Udist, Mei Sum Seattle, Mee Sum Pastry, Meesum, Meesam U Village, Taiwanese Bakery Seattle, and Mee Sum Pastry Seattle Menu.