4343 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105

Mee Sum Pastry

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Taiwanese, Bakeries, Coffee

Mee Sum Pastry is a Taiwanese, Bakeries, and Coffee restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

• 6/26/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A Taiwanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it.

Espresso-300x200

Half-caf, triple shot, no-foam latte. What the heck does that mean? It’s not as complicated as it sounds once you know how to break it down. Most coffee drinks are some combination of espresso and ...read more

LittleJu photo

LittleJu

Seattle, WA

Value Bubble Tea

Come gossip for value bubble tea — with $2.75, u get a huge bottle of bubble tea and can drink all day.

Their huge selection is another reason I never get bored coming here.

Their Taiwanese owner and tea tenders are very attentive. They even re-make the tea for me once, just to cater my sweetness tolerance.

Honey Green Tea

Typical flavor. No miss~

Japanese Green Tea

Good but not that stronge motcha flavor. If u want tea without milk, u have to wait for the owner.

Taro Milk Tea

I like this flavor for long. Might have bias.

Papaya Milk Tea

I heard papaya is good for females. Of course, it also tastes good.

Fried Chicken

This is hit-and-miss. While not all my experiences were good, my taiwanese frnds highly recommend it.

tomato photo

tomato

Seattle, WA

Gone now

I loved this place, but it’s gone now. :-( It’s been replaced by Mee Sum. The Gossip in International District is still open.

I loved the Taiwanese dishes they would serve at the Gossip on the Ave, I don’t know where else I can get sort of normal home-cooking Taiwanese dishes anywhere now. I would often call and order one of those for take out. I dream of that now… sigh I liked the friendly owner who was always around. I liked the tasty and very cheap bubble tea! One of my favorite hang outs (though, the chairs and tables were a bit uncomfortable for me because I’m kind of short).

Ruri

from GrubHub
March 1, 2014

The first time I ordered, down with flu and wishing for a good cup of mapo tofu. The delivery took about an hour and 10 minutes, delivery guy got confused looking for my apartment. Gave extra tips because he genuinely confused and I feel…

Mee Sum Pastry

Japanese in University District

Nasai Teriyaki

Japanese in University District

11/06/2018

A dining patron from Purchase, NY tried Alki Bakery in Alki.

11/05/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Gim Wah Restaurant in Briarcliff.

11/01/2018

A diner from US tried Shakey's Pizza Restaurant.

10/23/2018

An American chowhound from Everett, WA tried Tilth in Wallingford.

10/18/2018

An American chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Daly's Drive-In in Eastlake.

10/14/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Endolyne Joe's in Fauntleroy.

10/02/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Wongs Kitchen in Wedgewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
A large number of vegan options and made to order.
Cons
Some could say that since it's attached to a bar, it might be a con for them.
Comments
Only open after 4 pm.
9/27/2018

A food lover from Poulsbo, WA tried Steak 'n Shake, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/24/2018

A Greek chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Nikos Gyros in Southeast Magnolia.

9/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria in Columbia City.

Taiwanese Bubbletea Bakeries

Mee Sum Pastry  Restaurant Reviews

Mee Sum Pastry is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Meesam U Village, Mee Sum Pastry, Mee Sum Pastry Menu, Meesum, Mei Sum Seattle, Mee Sum Udist, Meesum Udist, Taiwanese Bakery Seattle, and Mee Sum Pastry Seattle Menu.