4457 Willard Ave
Chevy Chase, MD 20815

Mei Wah

Cuisine: Asian, Asian fusion, American

Mei Wah is a Asian, Asian fusion, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Good"
"Sushi"
Cons
"No management table visit"
  • 2/08/2019

An Asian chowhound from Chevy Chase, MD tried it.

• 11/14/2017

An Asian food lover from Washington, DC tried it and liked it.

• 4/15/2018

A diner from Bethesda, MD tried it.

• 3/29/2018

An Asian food lover from Fort Collins, CO tried it.

• 2/23/2018

An Asian food lover from Chevy Chase, MD tried it.

• 1/05/2018

An Asian food lover from Chevy Chase, MD tried it.

• 10/29/2017

A diner from Bethesda, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/21/2016

An Asian chowhound from Hyattsville, MD tried it.

• 11/04/2016

An Asian chowhound from Washington, DC tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2016

An Asian chowhound from Bethesda, MD tried it.

Patrick74 photo

Patrick74

Washington, DC

Bad customer Service

The reason for a three star rating wasn’t because the food was bad it was the customer service after paying for a carryout order. I work close to Chevy Chase MD. Mei-Wah located at 4457 Willard Ave. However, I went inside Mei-Wah to pay for my food and handed the Cashier my credit card in her hand, and she then had me to sign the credit receipt. Afterwards, I reached ouch to receive my credit card and the cashier reached under my hand to place it on the counter, “This made me very upset”. Once I addressed the situation the Cashier apologized in a sarcastic rude manner. I explain the situation to other employees in the store, but know one really seemed to care. How can a customer belongings (credit card) or money be placed on the counter by a cashier after one of the two was placed in their hands.

Chichen Lo Mein

Very good!

Asian Asian fusion Sushi Bars
Sat 12:00PM - 11:00PM
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:30PM
Fri 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Sun 12:00PM - 10:30PM

Mei Wah  Restaurant Reviews

Mei Wah is located near the cities of Chevy Chase Village, Bethesda, Uninc Montgomery County, Friendship Village, and Martins Add.
People found this by searching for: Mei Wah, Mei Wah Restaurant Menu, Mei Wah Lunch Menu Chevy Chase, Mei Wah Menu, Meh Wah, Meiwah Menu, and Mei Wah Chevy Chase.