1508 E 53rd St
Chicago, IL 60615-4503

Mellow Yellow Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Hyde Park
Cuisine: American, Pasta, Grill

Mellow Yellow Restaurant is a American, Pasta, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"The perch was great !!! "
Cons
"More perch lol my favorite restaurant. Actually ill be taking my children there for the first time later on today. I can't wait!!!"
  • 5/26/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/03/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/18/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/14/2014

Pros
    The perch was great !!!
    Cons
  • 12/13/2013

A dining patron from Elmwood Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

YeyeLynvonne photo

YeyeLynvonne

Chicago, IL

A Place Somewhat like Home

Ok, so it was my favorite place in the ‘90s. Kir was my favorite drink. I’d meet a friend there, once in a while and just enjoy the local Hyde Parkers.

Yeye Lynvonne
Cafe Yeye
WCSUiHeart radio

BBQ Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich

philip69 photo

philip69

Chicago, IL

Mellow Yellow has worst service in city

I have not been to Mellow Yellow restaurant in years so me and two friends stopped by. I will never ever go their again. The service was horrible. After being seated quickly it took 10 minutes before someone stopped by to bring us something to drink. We ordered gourmet burgers with different drinks and toppings. They took 50 minutes to bring food, our waiter was MIA. A different waiter brought our food and did not seem to care that we were okay. We had to go and find him whenever we wanted something else. The food was good but the service was horrible, we did not tip. I asked to see a manager as we were leaving the restaurant the lady at the register pretended to be the manager and simply said that she was sorry. Yes I was sorry I stopped by to visit Mellow Yellow.

Iced Tea *

April 26, 2006

Mellow Yellow

This place has the kind of menu that's so extensive it makes your head hurt. They also serve cocktails. The food is perfectly sufficient, but the prices are higher than they ought to be. I've definitely waited half an hour without so much…

Bongo Room

Romantic in Lincoln Park

Hortex 2

Polish in Dunning

9/21/2018

A dining patron from US tried Dear Sub in Austin and liked it.

9/21/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Dock's in Chatham and liked it.

9/21/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Papa's Philly and Fish in Chatham.

9/21/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Chicago, IL tried La Bamba in Loop.

9/21/2018

A dining patron from US tried Pete's Place in East Garfield Park.

9/20/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried New Tea Garden Chop Suey in Roseland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2018

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried New Warsaw Limited in Clearing, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Plenty of tables available.
9/20/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Grand Chinese Kitchen in Chatham, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2018

A dining patron from US tried Cafe Rosa.

9/20/2018

A Southern/Soul food lover from US tried Dan's Soul Food & Bakery in Ashburn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Dinner Pasta

Mexican in Edgewater

Hot Woks Cool Sushi

Eclectic in Irving Park

Mellow Yellow Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mellow Yellow Restaurant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Mellow Yellow Restaurant, Mellow Yellow Restaurant Hyde Park Chicago, Mellow Yellow Chicago, Mellow Yellow Menu, Mellow Yellow Restaurant Hyde Park, Mellow Yellow Hyde Park, and Mellow Yellow Restaurant Chicago.