Mellow Yellow Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Hyde Park
Cuisine: American, Pasta, Grill

Mellow Yellow Restaurant is a American, Pasta, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"The perch was great !!! "
Cons
"More perch lol my favorite restaurant. Actually ill be taking my children there for the first time later on today. I can't wait!!!"
YeyeLynvonne photo

YeyeLynvonne

Chicago, IL

A Place Somewhat like Home

Ok, so it was my favorite place in the ‘90s. Kir was my favorite drink. I’d meet a friend there, once in a while and just enjoy the local Hyde Parkers.

Yeye Lynvonne
Cafe Yeye
WCSUiHeart radio

BBQ Rotisserie Chicken Sandwich

philip69 photo

philip69

Chicago, IL

Mellow Yellow has worst service in city

I have not been to Mellow Yellow restaurant in years so me and two friends stopped by. I will never ever go their again. The service was horrible. After being seated quickly it took 10 minutes before someone stopped by to bring us something to drink. We ordered gourmet burgers with different drinks and toppings. They took 50 minutes to bring food, our waiter was MIA. A different waiter brought our food and did not seem to care that we were okay. We had to go and find him whenever we wanted something else. The food was good but the service was horrible, we did not tip. I asked to see a manager as we were leaving the restaurant the lady at the register pretended to be the manager and simply said that she was sorry. Yes I was sorry I stopped by to visit Mellow Yellow.

Iced Tea *

September 11, 2014

Went to dinner on a Saturday after attending a Cubs game (Not a real fan. My dates idea. I'm a White Sox guy). Got there a few minutes after 9 pm. After being seated, I waited for 6 minutes and no waiter came to take our order. I motioned…

American Dinner Pasta
Mon-Thu 07:30AM - 10:30PM
Mon-Thu 07:30AM - 11:00PM
Mon-Thu 07:30AM - 10:30PM

Mellow Yellow Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/26/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/03/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/18/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/14/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The perch was great !!!
    Cons
  • 12/13/2013 A diner from Elmwood Park, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Benny's Chop House

Steakhouse in Near North Side

Rosebud Prime

Private Parties in Loop

Pelago

Italian in Near North Side

The Rosebud Steakhouse

Steakhouse in Near North Side

Mellow Yellow Restaurant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Mellow Yellow Hyde Park, Mellow Yellow Chicago, Mellow Yellow Restaurant Chicago, Mellow Yellow Restaurant Hyde Park, Mellow Yellow Restaurant, Mellow Yellow Restaurant Hyde Park Chicago, and Mellow Yellow Menu.