11811 Us-1, #200/20
North Palm Beach, FL 33408

Melting Pot

Cuisine: American (New), Asian, Gluten Free

Melting Pot is a American (New), Asian, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

Grublover photo

Grublover

West Palm Beach, FL

Melting Pot

This was my first experience at a melting pot. I was excited to see how it went. We sat at the bar and had some martinis on special which were the best part of this trip. The bartender was really nice. We than sat to eat. We ordered one of the specials Big night out-Fondue Fusion. The salad and the cheese was okay, but when it came to cooking the food??? Your not sure how long to cook the items for… so you really dont know if your eating raw food. Wasn’t very appetizing because you either have something really overdone or raw. I wish they had a timer to let you know when things were done. The dessert was good. I would go back for that and the drinks, but not at the top of my list.

American (New) Dinner Good for groups

Melting Pot  Restaurant Reviews

Melting Pot is located near the cities of Palm Beach Gdns, Lake Park, Juno Ridge, Riviera, and Riviera Beach.
People found this by searching for: The Melting Pot North Palm Beach Fl, The Melting Pot Hours North Palm, Melting Pot Juno Beach, Melting Pot North Palm, Melting Pot Palm Beach Gardens, Melting Pot Juno, and Melting Pot North Palm Beach Fl.