4743 University Way Ne

Memo's Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Mexican, 24 Hours, Lunch

• 3/15/2015

A Mexican food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 3/17/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

May 2, 2011

Only go at night when you're durnk

Theres a reason this place is EMPTY during the day and packed at 2:00 AM on a Saturday night. It's a good place to go after getting hammered hitting up the ave bars, never go here sober! I always get the breakfast burrito
August 19, 2010

Good Mexican food

I've only tried it once, but I'll go back. I liked the food I bought. I lived in New Mexico for many years. I could tell Memo's wasn't the New Mexican food I was used to, but it's good. I just have to remember to tell Memo's to leave…
August 4, 2010

GOOD FOOD WHO CARES

I am not going to caught up in the Cal Vs WA debate but I have live and had Mexican food from all over and I am actually quite picky. However Memo's is freakin awesome. I was hesitant to try a different spot but I am so glad that I tried…

Taco del Mar

Mexican in South Park

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge

Mexican in Lower Queen Anne

1/21/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Razzis Pizzeria in Greenwood.

1/20/2018

A diner from US tried Procopio in Pike Place Market and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

1/15/2018

A diner from Everett, WA tried FOB Poke Bar, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/15/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Sunny Teriyaki in Interbay.

1/15/2018

A diner from US tried Delit Bakery in North Beacon Hill.

1/14/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Marv's Broiler, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
1/05/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Benihana in Central Business District.

1/04/2018

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Cheif Liao in Phinney Ridge.

1/04/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Chef Liao Asian Fusion Cuisine in Phinney Ridge.

12/24/2017

A Vietnamese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Lemongrass in International District.

$10 Gift Certificate

Taiwanese in University District

Remo Borracchini's Bakery

Bakeries in Atlantic

Memo's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Memo's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Memos Place Washington Nj, Memos Seattle Menu, Memos Mexican Menu, Memo's Mexican Menu, Memo's Mexican Food Menu, Memos Menu, Memos Seattle, and Memo's Place Washington Nj Menu.