4743 University Way Ne

Memo's Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Mexican, 24 Hours, Lunch

• 3/15/2015

A Mexican food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/17/2013

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

May 2, 2011

Only go at night when you're durnk

Theres a reason this place is EMPTY during the day and packed at 2:00 AM on a Saturday night. It's a good place to go after getting hammered hitting up the ave bars, never go here sober! I always get the breakfast burrito
August 19, 2010

Good Mexican food

I've only tried it once, but I'll go back. I liked the food I bought. I lived in New Mexico for many years. I could tell Memo's wasn't the New Mexican food I was used to, but it's good. I just have to remember to tell Memo's to leave…
August 4, 2010

GOOD FOOD WHO CARES

I am not going to caught up in the Cal Vs WA debate but I have live and had Mexican food from all over and I am actually quite picky. However Memo's is freakin awesome. I was hesitant to try a different spot but I am so glad that I tried…

Taco del Mar

Mexican in South Park

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge

Mexican in Lower Queen Anne

4/19/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from US tried Kidd Valley Hamburgers in Wallingford and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Kent, WA tried New Teriyaki Wok in Riverton-Boulevard Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the ambiance.

4/18/2018

A dining patron from Edmonds, WA tried DeLaurenti Specialty Food & Wine in Pike Place Market and liked it. They liked the food.

4/03/2018

A dining patron from Lynnwood, WA tried Charlie's On Broadway in Broadway.

4/03/2018

A Cafe food lover from Vancouver, BC tried Cafe Munir in Loyal Heights.

4/02/2018

A Sandwiches chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Mr Lu's Burgers & Seafood in University District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/24/2018

An American food lover from Wenatchee, WA tried Herfy's Burgers in University District.

3/21/2018

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Teriyaki First in Crown Hill.

3/19/2018

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Ichiroll & Wok Teriyaki in Bitter Lake and liked it. They liked the food.

3/19/2018

An Italian food lover from US tried La Rustica in Alki.

Mexican Caribbean & Latin American Cuisine 24 Hours

Memo's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Memo's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Memo's Mexican Menu, Memo's Mexican Food Menu, Memos Seattle, Memos Seattle Menu, Memos Mexican Menu, Memos Place Washington Nj, Memo's Place Washington Nj Menu, and Memos Menu.