4743 University Way Ne

Memo's Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, American

• 3/15/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/17/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

May 2, 2011

Only go at night when you're durnk

Theres a reason this place is EMPTY during the day and packed at 2:00 AM on a Saturday night. It's a good place to go after getting hammered hitting up the ave bars, never go here sober! I always get the breakfast burrito
August 19, 2010

Good Mexican food

I've only tried it once, but I'll go back. I liked the food I bought. I lived in New Mexico for many years. I could tell Memo's wasn't the New Mexican food I was used to, but it's good. I just have to remember to tell Memo's to leave…
August 4, 2010

GOOD FOOD WHO CARES

I am not going to caught up in the Cal Vs WA debate but I have live and had Mexican food from all over and I am actually quite picky. However Memo's is freakin awesome. I was hesitant to try a different spot but I am so glad that I tried…

Taco del Mar

Mexican in South Park

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge

Mexican in Lower Queen Anne

5/22/2017

A Burgers food lover from Seattle, WA tried By's in SoDo.

5/22/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Nikko's Teriyaki in Junction.

5/22/2017

A dining patron from Everett, WA tried La Vaca Mexican Restaurant in Pike Place Market, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/16/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Mercer Island, WA tried By's in SoDo.

5/15/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Breakfast Club in Lake City, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I did not die from eating there.
Cons
Rude waitstaff, dirt and dust everywhere, incorrect and incomplete orders.
Comments
Go anywhere to eat besides the Breakfast Club (aka Das Breakfast Klan)
5/14/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Kinnaree Thai Cuisine in Southeast Magnolia.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Port Orchard, WA tried Araya's Place in University District and liked it.

5/14/2017

A Seafood food lover from Seattle, WA tried Honey Court Seafood Restaurant in International District and liked it.

5/14/2017

A diner from US tried McDonald's in SoDo and liked it. They liked the food.

5/13/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried KAU KAU Barbeque Market in International District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Mexican Lunch Parking

Bakeries in Atlantic

Palisade

Brunch in Interbay

Memo's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Memo's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Memos Menu, Memo's Mexican Menu, Memo's Mexican Food Menu, Memos Mexican Menu, Memos Seattle, Memo's Place Washington Nj Menu, Memos Place Washington Nj, and Memos Seattle Menu.