4743 University Way Ne

Memo's Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Mexican, 24 Hours, Lunch

• 3/15/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 3/17/2013

A diner from US tried it and liked it.

May 2, 2011

Only go at night when you're durnk

Theres a reason this place is EMPTY during the day and packed at 2:00 AM on a Saturday night. It's a good place to go after getting hammered hitting up the ave bars, never go here sober! I always get the breakfast burrito
August 19, 2010

Good Mexican food

I've only tried it once, but I'll go back. I liked the food I bought. I lived in New Mexico for many years. I could tell Memo's wasn't the New Mexican food I was used to, but it's good. I just have to remember to tell Memo's to leave…
August 4, 2010

GOOD FOOD WHO CARES

I am not going to caught up in the Cal Vs WA debate but I have live and had Mexican food from all over and I am actually quite picky. However Memo's is freakin awesome. I was hesitant to try a different spot but I am so glad that I tried…

Taco del Mar

Mexican in South Park

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge

Mexican in Lower Queen Anne

11/16/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Kyoto Teriyaki in First Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly and fast service, good comfort food.
Cons
Bright and no-frills dining room, I always order for take-out.
Comments
Enunciate when ordering over the phone.
11/15/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Chi Mac, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/13/2017

A Seafood chowhound from Honolulu, HI tried Honey Court Seafood Restaurant in International District.

11/13/2017

A diner from Caracas, 25 tried Carne Aqui.

11/12/2017

A Wings food lover from Seattle, WA tried Angel City Deli in Bryn Mawr-Skyway and liked it.

11/10/2017

A dining patron from Edmonds, WA tried Wendy's in Lake City and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.

11/02/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Ichiro Sushi & Teriyaki in Magnolia.

10/31/2017

A Chowder chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Sunfish in Alki.

10/31/2017

A Continental food lover from Portland, OR tried 13 Coins.

10/29/2017

A diner from Springfield, VT tried Hooters in South-Lake Union, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $5

Buy Now 50% off

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $5

Buy Now 50% off
Mexican Caribbean & Latin American Cuisine 24 Hours

Memo's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Memo's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Memos Menu, Memo's Mexican Menu, Memos Seattle, Memo's Place Washington Nj Menu, Memos Place Washington Nj, Memo's Mexican Food Menu, Memos Seattle Menu, and Memos Mexican Menu.