4743 University Way Ne

Memo's Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: University District
Cuisine: Mexican, 24 Hours, Lunch

• 3/15/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/04/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A Mexican food lover from US tried it.

• 3/17/2013

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

May 2, 2011

Only go at night when you're durnk

Theres a reason this place is EMPTY during the day and packed at 2:00 AM on a Saturday night. It's a good place to go after getting hammered hitting up the ave bars, never go here sober! I always get the breakfast burrito
August 19, 2010

Good Mexican food

I've only tried it once, but I'll go back. I liked the food I bought. I lived in New Mexico for many years. I could tell Memo's wasn't the New Mexican food I was used to, but it's good. I just have to remember to tell Memo's to leave…
August 4, 2010

GOOD FOOD WHO CARES

I am not going to caught up in the Cal Vs WA debate but I have live and had Mexican food from all over and I am actually quite picky. However Memo's is freakin awesome. I was hesitant to try a different spot but I am so glad that I tried…

Taco del Mar

Mexican in South Park

Peso's Kitchen & Lounge

Mexican in Lower Queen Anne

9/17/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from WA tried Huong Binh in International District.

9/15/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Nikko's Teriyaki in Junction, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/14/2017

A dining patron from Renton, WA tried Buxx Teriyaki in Riverton-Boulevard Park.

9/13/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried I Luv Teriyaki in Georgetown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Place was clean food was excellent! There was no water, no cups, and cashier wasn't Friendly.
9/12/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Wongs Kitchen in Wedgewood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/10/2017

A Pasta chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Aglio E Olio in Madison Valley.

9/09/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Irashai Sushi Restaurant.

9/08/2017

An Italian chowhound from Seattle, WA tried Pizzuto's in Seward Park.

9/08/2017

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried Tup Tim Thai in Lower Queen Anne, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
best Thai restaurant on lower Queen Anne. Try the beef salad or the mussels. Get away from noodles and try some Thai food.

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $5

Buy Now 50% off

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $5

Buy Now 50% off
Mexican Caribbean & Latin American Cuisine 24 Hours

Memo's Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

Memo's Mexican Food is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Memos Mexican Menu, Memo's Mexican Menu, Memos Menu, Memo's Mexican Food Menu, Memos Seattle Menu, Memos Place Washington Nj, Memos Seattle, and Memo's Place Washington Nj Menu.