1379 Kingwood Drive
Humble, TX 77339

Mencius' Gourmet Hunan

Neighborhoods: Kingwood
Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Mencius' Gourmet Hunan is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

• 12/04/2015

A Chinese food lover from Humble, TX tried it and liked it.

• 4/30/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/01/2014

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

LBROOKS photo

LBROOKS

Cleveland, TX

RUDE!

I ordered food for Pick up , they ran my credit card and said it had been declinded- did not give any receipt . I had a co-worker pick up my food and she paid for it with a separate credit card. When I checked my bank account they had still charged me for the food even though they said it had been declinded. When I call to explain the situation the owner and his wife were very rude.While i tried to explain the situation to the owner he told me I was rude . Their food is great but because of the poor customer service I will never go back

Triple Delight

Chinese Catering Dinner

Mencius' Gourmet Hunan  Restaurant Reviews

Mencius' Gourmet Hunan is located near the cities of Kingwood.
People found this by searching for: Mencius Hunan Kingwood, Reservations At Mencius Kingwood, Mencius Kingwood, Mencius Menu Kingwood, Mencius Groupon, Mencius Chinese Kingwood, and Mencius Triple Delight Kingwood.