42 S. 3rd Street
Easton, PA 18042

Mesa

Neighborhoods: Wilson
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Ambiance"
Cons
"Bone marrow la king in taste"
  • 7/23/2015

A dining patron from Sparta, NJ tried it.

• 9/19/2013

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 9/17/2013

An American chowhound from Springfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Bone marrow la king in taste
  • 3/14/2013

An American chowhound from Easton, PA tried it.

wkyspy photo

wkyspy

Easton, PA

Mesa on 3rd

My guest and I just had multiple appetizers at the Nuevo Restaurante Mejicano. I’m not easily impressed, but this was an experience I must share.

Upon entering, we were greeted by our hostess, Kathy…smiling and friendly. We sat at a pub table since all other tables were reserved. I know now why.

Our server, Ryan, was not only adept and knowledgeable, but very handsome as well!

We ordered various appetizers, all of which were unique, delicious, unpretentious and beautiful in their presentation. The mélange of ingredients…flavors, textures, colors…every dish was a work of art.

Mesa has the best Margarita’s North of the Border!

The ambience was also unique. Recessed lighting and shelves in the walls spotlighted Aztec masks and votives artistically placed on multiple walls afforded a calming and warm feeling.

If you feel the need for a getaway close to home, this is your destination. For my guest and me, it was a small vacation of pure pleasure.

American Lunch Breakfast

Mesa  Restaurant Reviews

Mesa is located near the cities of Easton, West Easton, Wilson, Palmer, and Phillipsburg.
People found this by searching for: Mesa Restaurant In Easton Pa, Mesa In Easton Pa, Messa Bar And Grill Easton Pa, Mesa Grill Easton Pa, Mesa Restaurant Easton Pa, Mesa Easton Pa, Mesa Menu Easton Pa, Mesa Easton Pa Menu, and Mesa Easton.