3570 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109

Mesa Grill

Neighborhoods: The Strip
Cuisine: Southwestern, American (New), Breakfast

Mesa Grill is a Southwestern, American (New), and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

Bobby Flay Mesa Grill, Caesars, Las Vegas

On the last night in town, after a long work week, we decided to splurge on the Mesa Grill and were not disappointed. I always wanted to try his Southwestern style grilled menu. The restaurant has bold vibrant colors of the Southwest with rich wood tones.
It is noisy but it’s what I expected.

We did not make a reservation because you need to put down a credit card and we were not sure when we would finish our work day. However, we were seated rather quickly with no long wait. I can’t wait to go back again and try some of tghe other dishes.

Pork Tenderloin

After we ordered cocktails our waiter explained the various dishes on the menu. He recommended the pork tenderloin – it’s their signature dish.

The tenderloin dish came with 3 medalions of pork – cooked to perfect – medium – still pink in the center. It had a New Mexican spice rubb in a Bourbon – Ancho Chile Sauce. There was just enough heat. It also came with a Sweet Potato Tamale – one of the best I have had.

My dining partner ordered the lamb. Lamb is not one of my favorites but I did try it and thought it was really tasty.

We also ordered sides of double baked potato with horseradish, green onions and creme fraiche and sweet potato gratin with smoked red chile. Both were good – more average – but that could of been because we were so full.

iPhone dining journal

In Cesar's hotel

In Cesar’s hotel

Southwestern American (New) Breakfast

Mesa Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Mesa Grill is located near the cities of Downtown, N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Mesa Grill Bourbon Menu, Mesa Restaurant, Mesa Grill Menu Las Vegas, Mesa Grille, Mesa Grill Las Vegas, Mesa Grill Las Vegas Menu, Mesa Grill Favorites, Mesa Grill Menu Gluten Free Las Vegas, and Mesa Grill Menu.