515 Bloomfield Ave
Montclair, NJ 07042-3442

Mesob Restaurant

Cuisine: Ethiopian, African, Cafe

Mesob Restaurant is a Ethiopian, African, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"Beautiful servers!!! I love it"
"Excellent over all!!!"
  • 10/11/2013

A diner from Plainfield, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Beautiful servers!!! I love it
  • 10/07/2013

An Ethiopian food lover from Millburn, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent over all!!!
dsm photo

dsm

Wayne, NJ

I love Mesob

Finding this restaurant was a wonderful experience – from the minute I walked in, it felt warm and inviting. The colors and cultural wall hangings are always conversation starters and the owners and staff are so willing to answer questions. And the best part is the food – the wonderful blending of spices and the actual eating itself, by wrapping the food in injera and eating with the fingers, brings so many senses together! No canned, frozen or preserved items either – everything is freshly made. My favorites are the Ingudai tibs (portobello mushrooms marinated and sauteed with red onions, garlic, & fresh tomatoes) and the shrimp tibs (marinated and sauteed with onion, garlic, jalapeno peppers and tomatoes and those wonderful spices). Whether you eat meat or not, there are plenty of selections to fill you. But – leave room for the best coffee ever!

ingudai tibs

Absolutely the best blend of mushrooms and spices!

I have had ethiopian at only one other place...

I have had ethiopian at only one other place in New Jersey – at Makeda in New Brunswick. I personally love Makeda because I just love lentils, but I am told by those who eat meat that it is just NOT made well there. Well, my husband does not like Makeda, but I was thrilled that he loved Mesob. The food really is wonderful and flavorful. If you haven’t had ethiopian before, its all finger food. You eat it with your hands like indian food. There are a lot of lentils. The incense was too strong and a little annoying, but the waiter was kind enough to put it out. I have to say our waiter was pretty cute too!

Ethiopian Good for groups African
Sun,Tue-Sat 03:00PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)
Sun,Tue-Sat 11:30AM - 03:00PM (Lunch)
MesobRestaurant photo
MesobRestaurant, the Owner, says:

Mesob in Montclair serving fine Ethiopian Cuisine.

From CityGrid:
Cn7vfe9aer3rvraby-czk8
MMaak

Caldwell, NJ
-1 useful

Mesob Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mesob Restaurant is located near the cities of Upr Montclair, Upper Montclair, Glen Ridge, Verona, and Bloomfield.
People found this by searching for: Mesob Montclair Prices, Mesob Resturant, Open Table Review Mesob Restaurant Montclair, Ethiopian Bloomfield Montclair, Mesob Montclair Reviews, Mesob Montclair, and Mesob Restaurant Montclair Nj.