Meson Espanol

Cuisine: Spanish, Lunch, Breakfast

Meson Espanol is a Spanish, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"Everything is good only need more music "
Cons
"Only need moré music"
Comments
  • 5/12/2018

A Spanish food lover from Fairfield, CT tried it.

• 11/14/2017

A dining patron from Mahwah, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/16/2017

A Spanish food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/12/2017

A Spanish chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 4/01/2017

A Spanish chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/14/2017

A Spanish food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/14/2016

A diner from Carteret, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/23/2016

A Spanish chowhound from Union, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2015

A Spanish chowhound from New Milford, NJ tried it.

• 11/21/2015

A Spanish food lover from Saddle Brook, NJ tried it.

RSTORMFIELD photo

RSTORMFIELD

New York, NY

DISGUSTING

I have written several comments about this disgusting restaurant and their paella with small cockroaches. it is outrageous, strange and just plain disgusting how they could give themselves a rating of 3.7 out of 4. It just shows you that they manipulate their own ratings. Anyhow people, stay away from this restaurant. Cook at home if you dont want to eat small cockroaches with the rice in the paella. This is terrible. I made the complaint with the health department. Hopefully they will inspect this place, but even then I doubt they will correct their mistake. Whenever these places get an inspection they always tend to put the best show. After the inspection they go back to their same routine. Hopefully the state health department will not announce their inspection and catch them in the act. Stay away from this place. Cook at home. I brought my family a while back and we ordered paella with lobster. We did not finish the food and I remember seeing small black things in my rice in that dim light of theirs. I was putting them aside on my plate. It was horrible. After we took the food home and after looking more closely we noticed that these small black things were small cockroaches. We threw up. We complained to that man who is always standing by the door in a suit and he did not even say he was sorry. If you are hungry you are better off grabbing something to eat at a fast food restaurant instead of eating in these dirty restaurants. Cook at home is the lesson here for everybody.

godol photo

godol

Bergenfield, NJ

Good restaurant

Excellent Spanish food. Wonderfful homey service. What more do you want?

Mariscada in Green Sause

Delicious!!

March 22, 2009

Special Place

My husband and I enjoy going to this restaurant for several reasons - the service is excellent - very attentive, the food is delicious and the atmosphere makes you feel like you are in another country. We have also held a private party in…

Spanish Lunch Breakfast

Meson Espanol  Restaurant Reviews

Meson Espanol is located near the cities of Guttenberg, Bronx, Union City, North Bergen, and Weehawken.
People found this by searching for: Meson Espanol Restaurant, Meson Espanol North Bergen Nj, Meson Espanol West New York Website, El Meson Espanol West New York, Meson Espanol Menu, Meson Espanol, and Meson Espanol West New York Nj.