9668 E Arapahoe Rd
Greenwood Village, CO 80112-3703

Mesquite House East

Cuisine: Seafood, Steak, American

Mesquite House East is a Seafood, Steak, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Asa1600 photo

Asa1600

Aurora, CO

Don't Hesitate ... GO NOW!!! ...

Let me begin by saying if I could give this restaurant 10 stars, instead of 5, it is still an injustice to how good this restaurant is.

Tonight was my first time dining, but it will definitely will not be my last. I am planning on going again tomorrow night because the service and the food are just too good to be true. I must return to indulge myself in the atmosphere, the ambiance, the AWESOME service, and some of the best food I have ever had.

I met a gentleman by the name of Robert tonight and he is such an amazing gentleman. I hope that as my son Gary and I return on as many occasions as possible that we can become friends. Robert is that amazing.

Do yourself a favor and definitely go experience this little slice of Heaven on Earth for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Steak Dinner

Robert told me it was Filet Minion and it would melt in your mouth. He was NOT wrong. It did. I also got the french fries as one of my sides. Best French Fries EVER. I also got the Coleslaw with my meal.

Let me tell you … I am a HUGE fanatic when it comes to Coleslaw. I can never get enough of GOOD Coleslaw. The Coleslaw at Mesquite Grill Steak & Seafood … BEST EVER!!! I have eaten Coleslaw all over the United States and there is none better. Robert told me it is their own special recipe and … I believe it.

Seafood Steak American
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Fri 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sat 05:00PM - 12:00AM

Mesquite House East  Restaurant Reviews

Mesquite House East is located near the cities of Southwest Arapahoe, Cherry Hills Village, Southglenn, and Englewood.
People found this by searching for: Mesquite House East Greenwood Village.