Messina's Pizza & Restaurant

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"It was great!!"
"Pizza was fucking amazing "
Igorr photo

Igorr

Allison Park, PA

Great food, nice price

Wings and large pizza deal is always a nice combo. The price for that is around 12-13. My friend and I get a large pizza and 18 wings and we have a great meal for the game and it totally feeds both of us. The gyros are pretty good too, but sometimes the shell is hard. Great food about 99% of the time. Owned by a true italian,which is nice for a pizza shop.

The only negative is the service. When you call you get a pretty non-polite to the point rushed guy. Not all that helpful or nice, but hey I dont call to chat I call to get food. I always pick up to avoid having to pay a tip!

pizzalady photo

pizzalady

Allison Park, PA

Awesome Pizza

This is our favorite local pizza shop. It is fabulous and very reasonably priced. You definitely need to like garlic to like this pizza, but we LOVE garlic so it’s perfect for us. I would agree with the other reviewer that the guy taking the orders is a little abrupt. We affectionately call him the Pizza Nazi in our house….but hey, it’s a little family owned business and they are understaffed so whattaya gonna do??!

January 21, 2005

Family Dinner-Resturant Style

Messina's may be small, but it packs a whole lotta taste. I you are looking for a home cooked meal, this is the place to go. If the owners won't eat it, then they would never serve it to you! Messina's is the true definition of family…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Delivery

Messina's Pizza & Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/21/2015 A diner from Mars, PA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/18/2015 A diner from EU tried it and liked it.

• 3/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 1/30/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It was great!!
  • 12/03/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Messina's Pizza & Restaurant is located near the cities of Richland Twp, Bakerstown, Wildwood, and Mccandless.
People found this by searching for: Messina Pizza, Messinas Pizza Merida, Mesinas Pizza, Messina's Pizza Menu, Messina's Pizza, Messina Pizza Gibsonia Pa, and Messina's Pizza Gibsonia.