Metro Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Metro Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

NoTalking photo

NoTalking

Knoxville, TN

Great Local Pizza

I love this place – it is really just a small shop in the middle of two anchor stores – Lowes and Walmart but it is a gem. The pizza is fantastic, cheap beers and none of the attitude that seems to be developing in and around Maryville. If you want snobby servers and mediocre pizza – go to Barley’s – Maryville’s newest attempt at LA trendiness.

pizza

January 1, 2011

BEST PIZZA/FOOD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this pizza is the Best, and the service is awesome the people are very friendly and love to tell the metro pizza story. If sal is there you can here him singing in italian I really enjoy the family feel.
October 9, 2009

Metro is GREAT!

One of my favorite restaurants. My husband and I try to make it a weekly thing every Friday night. I started going there when I was prego and now my daughter is 7 mo and they really treat her like family when we go in. The food is very…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Metro Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/08/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Metro Pizza is located near the cities of Eagleton Village, Maryville, Rockford, and Moose Lake.
People found this by searching for: Metro Pizza Alcoa, Metro Pizza Maryville Tn, Metro Pizza Maryville Menu, Metro Pizza Alcoa Tn Menu, Metro Pizza Alcoa Tn, Metro Pizza Rest Ownes By Sal In Knox Tn, Metro Pizza Alcoa Tennessee, and Metro Pizza Alcoa Menu.