Mexi-Casa Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: Southwest Anaheim
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"Food is great place needs a remodel desperately. "
"I've been coming here ever since I was a little girl it's so great I love it so much "
"Tacos sad to say mirrors very dirty & ac vents dirty, needs alot painting & cleaning."
"Great. Been going to Mexi Casa sinse 1977 and stop there every time I'm in town. "
"good food, quick service, low prices"
Cons
"Add dessert!"
"Nothing!!"
"dark inside"
Comments
"Just try it!! It's truly authentic Mexican food, made just right. "
November 1, 2010

HORRIBLE MANAGER SERVICE

On this past Sunday 10/31/2010, my husband and I went too Casa Gamino's restaurant to have their $8.99 all you can eat buffett. We had ordered 2 all you can eat plates and ate. When we had finished eating, my son had called and asked if…
July 1, 2010

Mexi-casa

good food for the price you pay. staff is freindly, However the place is too dark. and real quite. Good service. and with a smile. Lots of food to eat.
November 27, 2009

Nothing Fancy, Just Really Good Food

I used to live in Anaheim right after college and this was my first choice for a filling, super-tasty meal at an amazing price. I still prefer eating this home style mexican food to the fancy (nationally advertised) mexican restaurants. …

Mexican Lunch Parking

Mexi-Casa Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/25/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2016 A diner from Orange, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is great place needs a remodel desperately.
  • 7/28/2016 A diner from Brea, CA tried it.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 5/28/2016 A diner from Buena Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2016 A diner from Buena Park, CA tried it.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from Fullerton, CA tried it.

• 3/05/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Add dessert!
  • 1/04/2016 A diner from Downey, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2015 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Mexi-Casa Mexican Food is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Mexicasa Menu Anaheim, Mexi Casa Anaheim Menu, Mexi Casa Menu Anaheim, Mexicasa Anaheim Menu, Mexi Casa Mexican Food Anaheim Ca, Mexicasa Anaheim Ca Menu, Mexi Casa Menu In Anaheim, Ca, and Mexicasa Menu.