Mexi-Casa Mexican Food

Neighborhoods: Southwest Anaheim
Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"Food is great place needs a remodel desperately. "
"I've been coming here ever since I was a little girl it's so great I love it so much "
"Tacos sad to say mirrors very dirty & ac vents dirty, needs alot painting & cleaning."
"Great. Been going to Mexi Casa sinse 1977 and stop there every time I'm in town. "
"good food, quick service, low prices"
Cons
"Add dessert!"
"Nothing!!"
"dark inside"
Comments
"Just try it!! It's truly authentic Mexican food, made just right. "
November 1, 2010

HORRIBLE MANAGER SERVICE

On this past Sunday 10/31/2010, my husband and I went too Casa Gamino's restaurant to have their $8.99 all you can eat buffett. We had ordered 2 all you can eat plates and ate. When we had finished eating, my son had called and asked if…
July 1, 2010

Mexi-casa

good food for the price you pay. staff is freindly, However the place is too dark. and real quite. Good service. and with a smile. Lots of food to eat.
November 27, 2009

Nothing Fancy, Just Really Good Food

I used to live in Anaheim right after college and this was my first choice for a filling, super-tasty meal at an amazing price. I still prefer eating this home style mexican food to the fancy (nationally advertised) mexican restaurants. …

Mexican Lunch Parking

Mexi-Casa Mexican Food  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/14/2016 A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 11/14/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/08/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/23/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 10/18/2016 A diner from Norwalk, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2016 A diner from Buena Park, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/25/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/17/2016 A diner from Orange, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is great place needs a remodel desperately.
  • 7/28/2016 A diner from Brea, CA tried it.

• 7/03/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

Mexi-Casa Mexican Food is located near the cities of Federal, Fullerton, and Placentia.
People found this by searching for: Mexicasa Anaheim Ca Menu, Mexicasa Menu Anaheim, Mexi Casa Anaheim Menu, Mexicasa Menu, Mexicasa Anaheim Menu, Mexi Casa Menu, and Mexi Casa Menu Anaheim.