467 W Patrick St
Frederick, MD 21701-4805

Mexicali Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"The waiter was very nice and very persistent I believe her name was Kelly she was awesome and the food was great!"
  • 9/12/2015

A Mexican food lover from Frederick, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2014

A Mexican chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

April 21, 2010

Okay food

Mexicali Cantina has decent mexican food. The salsa leaves a little something to be desired. The service is really good.
January 30, 2010

Love it!

Huge fan of Mexicali! We have eaten here many times and I have only ever once had a bad meal (a seafood dish w/ less than fresh seafood). I now stick to the Carne Asada and it is amazingly delicious. My husband loves their chicken and…
September 24, 2009

Mexicali Cantina is a great place for mexican food

This place is a favorite of our family's. We really enjoy the fajitas here. Very good atmosphere and service. They have also added outside seating which we've really enjoyed.

12/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried McDonald's and didn't like it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/07/2017

A diner from Frederick, MD tried Ragin' Reef, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Food excellent, fast and great service
12/06/2017

A chowhound from US tried Venuti's in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I so loved this place my best friends parents owned it and any time I thought of dinning out it was their that my taste puss craved !!
12/03/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Rocky's New York Pizza in Amber Meadows.

12/01/2017

A dining patron from Frederick, MD tried Rocky's New York Pizza in Amber Meadows.

11/25/2017

A diner from Potomac, MD tried Cafe Anglais in Downtown.

11/24/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Gaithersburg, MD tried Rocky's New York Pizza in Amber Meadows.

11/23/2017

A Diner chowhound from US tried Double T Diner Co.

11/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Di Francesco's Restaurant in Downtown and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/16/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Frederick, MD tried China Wok and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Mexican Dinner Lunch

Mexicali Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

Mexicali Cantina is located near the cities of Urbana.
People found this by searching for: Mexicali Cantina, Mexicali Cantina Frederick Md, Mexicali Cantina In Frederick, Mexicali Cantina Frederick Md Menu, Mexicali Cantina In Frederick Menu, Mexicali Cantina Menu Frederick, Md, Mexicali Cantina Menu, and Mexicali Cantina Frederick Menu.