Mexicali Cantina

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"The waiter was very nice and very persistent I believe her name was Kelly she was awesome and the food was great!"
April 21, 2010

Okay food

Mexicali Cantina has decent mexican food. The salsa leaves a little something to be desired. The service is really good.
January 30, 2010

Love it!

Huge fan of Mexicali! We have eaten here many times and I have only ever once had a bad meal (a seafood dish w/ less than fresh seafood). I now stick to the Carne Asada and it is amazingly delicious. My husband loves their chicken and…
September 24, 2009

Mexicali Cantina is a great place for mexican food

This place is a favorite of our family's. We really enjoy the fajitas here. Very good atmosphere and service. They have also added outside seating which we've really enjoyed.

Mexican Lunch Good for groups

Mexicali Cantina  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/12/2015 A diner from Frederick, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/14/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Mexicali Cantina is located near the cities of Urbana.
People found this by searching for: Mexicali Cantina, Mexicali Cantina In Frederick, Mexicali Cantina Menu, Mexicali Cantina Menu Frederick, Md, Mexicali Cantina Frederick Md Menu, Mexicali Cantina In Frederick Menu, Mexicali Cantina Frederick Md, and Mexicali Cantina Frederick Menu.