Mexico Lindo

Cuisine: Mexican, Deli

Nellis123 photo

Nellis123

Allentown, PA

Really bad customer service from owner!

The owner of the restaurant is a nasty, not very nice person. When I tried to call in a large order for a business, he was rude and told me that the restaurant opened at 12 noon, even though the website and menu clearly state that the restaurant opens at 11 am. In the past, (we had ordered from them before) he had asked me to call him at 11am with large orders because he gets so busy around 11:30 or noon. So I did as he asked (called at 11am), and he said this: “we open at noon, have a nice day” and hung up on me!!! He does not deserve your business and we will NEVER be ordering from his restaurant again. There are many other restaurants that welcome our repeat business so why would we continue to order from this jerk who needs lessons on customer service and not acting like the ‘soup Nazi’ on Seinfeld!

$10 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $5

Buy Now 50% off
Image-5836378-10867460
Mexican Delivery Online Ordering

Mexico Lindo  Restaurant Reviews

Mexico Lindo is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, Hanover Township, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Mexico Lindo Menu Bethlehem, Mexico Lindo Bethlehem, Mexico Lindo Bethlehem Pa Menu, and Mexico Lindo Bethlehem Menu.