161 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Mezetto

Neighborhoods: Bowery
Cuisine: Mediterranean, American, Vegetarian

Mezetto is a Mediterranean, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

CalleOcho photo

CalleOcho

New York, NY

Good restaurant

I like the food in this restaurant. Everything is very tasty and cooked quickly. I came there when I needed term paper on economics. I wanted to relax and this restaurant helped me a lot. Really good food and personal.

Falafel

very tasty

Moam photo

Moam

Tenafly, NJ

Food for thought

Interesting food with very special taste … Loved it !
We had the falafel ( unusual combination of Flavors) , the Pargit was soft and melted in your mouth … Great vegetables .
Great service.

Falafel

Unusual combination of Flavors .

robinbkr photo

robinbkr

Englewood, NJ

What a great find!

I went to Mezetto with my boyfriend and met some friends there. We love Mediterranean food and especilally liked the concept of small plates so we could try many dishes and share. The food was absolutely delicious! The chef has a very creative flair and knows how to combine flavors giving each dish a unique twist. The ambiance was so lovely, great service… we could have stayed all night. We didn’t sit at the bar but loved the drinks and would definitely come back for drinks and Tapas. I highly reccommend this restaurant! Don’t miss the falafel in a bao bun..best falafel we ever had! The Mezetto trio is great, the scallops were delicious and for dessert..OMG- you must try the halavah, amazing!

Halavah

8/13/2020

A diner from New York, NY tried York Grill in Upper East Side and liked it.

8/12/2020

A French food lover from New York, NY tried Bistro Vendome in Sutton Place and liked it.

8/12/2020

A dining patron from Lewisville, TX tried Miss K's Gourmet Deli in Midtown South Central.

8/11/2020

An American chowhound from US tried Angel's in Upper East Side.

8/11/2020

A diner from Lexington, NC tried Giggles Restaurant in Theater District - Times Square.

8/10/2020

A diner from Lake Geneva, WI tried Commune (CLOSED) in Flatiron District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/10/2020

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Yips Restaurant in Financial District.

8/09/2020

A diner from Windsor Mill, MD tried Soup Kitchen International in Clinton.

8/08/2020

A diner from Athens, 35 tried Sign of the Dove in Upper East Side.

8/08/2020

A diner from US tried Cold Stone Creamery in Upper West Side.

Mediterranean American Vegetarian

Mezetto  Restaurant Reviews

Mezetto is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Mezetto Nyc Menu, Mezetto, Mezetto Restaurant, 161 East Houston Street, Mezetto Menu Nyc, Mezetto Menu, Mezetto Food Pics, and Mezetto Nyc.