161 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Mezetto

Neighborhoods: Bowery
Cuisine: Mediterranean, American, Vegetarian

Mezetto is a Mediterranean, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

CalleOcho photo

CalleOcho

New York, NY

Good restaurant

I like the food in this restaurant. Everything is very tasty and cooked quickly. I came there when I needed term paper on economics. I wanted to relax and this restaurant helped me a lot. Really good food and personal.

Falafel

very tasty

Moam photo

Moam

Tenafly, NJ

Food for thought

Interesting food with very special taste … Loved it !
We had the falafel ( unusual combination of Flavors) , the Pargit was soft and melted in your mouth … Great vegetables .
Great service.

Falafel

Unusual combination of Flavors .

robinbkr photo

robinbkr

Englewood, NJ

What a great find!

I went to Mezetto with my boyfriend and met some friends there. We love Mediterranean food and especilally liked the concept of small plates so we could try many dishes and share. The food was absolutely delicious! The chef has a very creative flair and knows how to combine flavors giving each dish a unique twist. The ambiance was so lovely, great service… we could have stayed all night. We didn’t sit at the bar but loved the drinks and would definitely come back for drinks and Tapas. I highly reccommend this restaurant! Don’t miss the falafel in a bao bun..best falafel we ever had! The Mezetto trio is great, the scallops were delicious and for dessert..OMG- you must try the halavah, amazing!

Halavah

1/20/2019

A food lover from US tried Under the Stairs Restaurant in Upper West Side.

1/19/2019

A French chowhound from New York, NY tried Jacques Brasserie in Upper East Side and liked it.

1/19/2019

An American chowhound from New York, NY tried Rao's Restaurant in East Harlem.

1/19/2019

A Steakhouse chowhound from Scottsdale, AZ tried Mastro's Steakhouse in Theater District - Times Square.

1/19/2019

A dining patron from Quito, 18 tried Giambelli Fiftieth in Midtown Center and liked it.

1/18/2019

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried Bob Evans in Koreatown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/18/2019

A Chinese chowhound from New York, NY tried Charlie Mom's Kitchen in Upper East Side.

1/18/2019

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Benito's II Restaurant in Little Italy, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2019

A dining patron from US tried Sign of the Dove in Upper East Side, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
A wonderful scallop dish served in a puff pastry shaped box! Superb!!
1/17/2019

An American chowhound from Lincoln, NE tried Red Tulip in Upper East Side.

Mediterranean American Vegetarian

Mezetto  Restaurant Reviews

Mezetto is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Mezetto Menu Nyc, Mezetto Menu, Mezetto, Mezetto Food Pics, Mezetto Restaurant, 161 East Houston Street, Mezetto Nyc Menu, and Mezetto Nyc.