161 East Houston Street
New York, NY 10002

Mezetto

Neighborhoods: Bowery
Cuisine: Mediterranean, American, Vegetarian

Mezetto is a Mediterranean, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

CalleOcho photo

CalleOcho

New York, NY

Good restaurant

I like the food in this restaurant. Everything is very tasty and cooked quickly. I came there when I needed term paper on economics. I wanted to relax and this restaurant helped me a lot. Really good food and personal.

Falafel

very tasty

Moam photo

Moam

Tenafly, NJ

Food for thought

Interesting food with very special taste … Loved it !
We had the falafel ( unusual combination of Flavors) , the Pargit was soft and melted in your mouth … Great vegetables .
Great service.

Falafel

Unusual combination of Flavors .

robinbkr photo

robinbkr

Englewood, NJ

What a great find!

I went to Mezetto with my boyfriend and met some friends there. We love Mediterranean food and especilally liked the concept of small plates so we could try many dishes and share. The food was absolutely delicious! The chef has a very creative flair and knows how to combine flavors giving each dish a unique twist. The ambiance was so lovely, great service… we could have stayed all night. We didn’t sit at the bar but loved the drinks and would definitely come back for drinks and Tapas. I highly reccommend this restaurant! Don’t miss the falafel in a bao bun..best falafel we ever had! The Mezetto trio is great, the scallops were delicious and for dessert..OMG- you must try the halavah, amazing!

Halavah

6/16/2019

A Salads chowhound from Mountain View, CA tried Mcalister's Deli, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Service was great and the people were super nice! Plus the food is always good!!!
Cons
no Con !!! I did forget the Tea is super super good!!!!
Comments
WE have eaten at several McAlisters's 2 in Texas, 1 Missouri ,so we do love there food and service!!!
6/16/2019

A diner from Sarasota, FL tried Bandito (CLOSED) in West Village.

6/14/2019

A diner from Rohnert Park, CA tried Sazerac House (CLOSED) in West Village.

6/12/2019

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Tang ZI Zhong Restaurant in Manhattanville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/12/2019

A Seafood chowhound from Altoona, PA tried Metro Fish Restaurant in Midtown South Central.

6/11/2019

A diner from US tried Houston's in Midtown South Central.

6/11/2019

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Devin's Fish & Chips in Harlem.

6/10/2019

A Lunch chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Potbelly Sandwich Shop in Garment District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Really tasty food and friendly staff
Cons
None
6/09/2019

A dining patron from Hillsdale, NJ tried Sign of the Dove in Upper East Side.

6/08/2019

A dining patron from Monticello, NY tried McDonald's in Harlem.

Mediterranean American Vegetarian

Mezetto  Restaurant Reviews

Mezetto is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Mezetto, 161 East Houston Street, Mezetto Food Pics, Mezetto Nyc, Mezetto Restaurant, Mezetto Nyc Menu, Mezetto Menu Nyc, and Mezetto Menu.