Mi Amigo Ricardo

Cuisine: Mexican

Mi Amigo Ricardo is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I have eaten mexican food all of my life I love it and mi amigo Ricardo is the best of the best keep up the good work! Thanks."
"Nothing"
"Owners and staff treat you like family. The food is always consistent."
"Food was great but the service wasn't respectful..."
"Good inexpensive food. Good service."
"They serve salsa with chips which is great but I like bean dip. Every time I go I ask for some and its wonderful to have that kind sevice. "
Cons
"Worst Mexican food I ever had "
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...bathrooms need remodeling....."
"none that I can complain about."
Comments
"Don't waste your money,taco bell is 100 times better,no taste and I mean everything "

bad

Worst food I ever had,salsa was tomato sauce period,green chili was terrible,rice had no taste,nor the beans,I’ve had better chips from the dollar store ,I am from Tucson az

green chili

worst i have ever had

DC_George photo

DC_George

Waconia, MN

The best mexican food is at mi amigos ricardos

I cant get enough of this place. Every time I am in AZ I end up eating here everyday.

Tostadas

Simple yet so good!

January 26, 2012

roach food

run away this place is dirty.The service is bad bad bad and the food is mediocre. I found a roach there and told the waitress and she was very rude with me. I was told she is the niece of the owner.
January 5, 2011

kitchen gourmet

first time to Casa Grand 1/2011... went by Mi Amigo in a.m. hours, saw parking lot full.. so when by later to find place to eat.. decided to give it a try and the chili rellano and beans were good!!

Mexican Mexican Food Good For Kids

Mi Amigo Ricardo  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Tempe, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/28/2016 A diner from El Paso, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/08/2016 A diner from Phoenix, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2016 A diner from Casa Grande, AZ tried it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/02/2016 A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.

• 2/12/2016 A diner from San Bruno, CA tried it.

• 11/29/2015 A diner from Mesa, AZ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2015 A diner from Casa Grande, AZ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Mi Amigo Ricardo is located near the cities of Eleven Mile Corner.
People found this by searching for: Mi Amigo Ricardo Restaurant, Ricardos Casa Grande Menu, Ricardo's Casa Grande Menu, Mi Amigo Ricardo's Menu, Mi Amigo Ricardo Menu, Mi Amigo Ricardo Casa Grande Az Menu, Mi Amigo Ricardo, Mi Amigo Ricardos, and Mi Amigo Ricardo Casa Grande Az.