3302 Glanzman Road
Toledo, OH 43614

Mi Hacienda Mexican Restaurant

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Salads

Mi Hacienda Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Salads restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent salsa, fresh chips, yummy queso dip."
"It's a nice place to go to"
"They couldn't mess up my coke. Everything about this restaurant was horrible.."
"Great food"
Cons
"hotter salsa"
"Nothing it's great"
"There were fly's everywhere.. cheese wasn't melted in my dish,beans were awful."
Comments
"Don't listen to the other people"
"NEVER GOING BACK, NEVER RECOMENDING "
  • 8/10/2018

A dining patron from Toledo, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food, great customer service. the best margaritas ever!!! definitely I recommend this restaurant. I love everything! so familiar and nice people.
    Comments
    fajitas are good. Margaritas are awesome there
  • 7/16/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2018

A Mexican food lover from Toledo, OH tried it.

• 4/06/2018

A diner from Toledo, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/06/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Toledo, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Swanton, OH tried it.

• 11/22/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Toledo, OH tried it.

• 11/16/2017

A dining patron from Toledo, OH tried it.

• 10/18/2017

A Mexican food lover from Toledo, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    hotter salsa
  • 9/29/2017

A diner from Toledo, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

MexiVeggie photo

MexiVeggie

Toledo, OH

Mexicano Spectacular

Mi Hacienda is (mostly) authentically awesome. If you speak Spanish why so do they! You can order in Spanish if you want, they don’t mind. You can strike up a conversation with your server in Spanish too. Their prices are more than reasonable and their food is quite good. You will be greeted and seated instantly and with a genuine smile. Each table gets unlimited free salsa and chips and they are amazing. The food is authentic and having tried a significant portion of the menu I can say that it’s all good food and consistent in quality. So authentic that they don’t often use enough cheese for me (being American I need me some cheese – the cheese is not authentic mexican cheese though but that’s fine by me). The ambiance is spectacular from mariachi music to colorful seating to clean restaurant and interesting patrons. The tables and chairs are hand-carved and hand painted and clearly from Mexico. The service is always consistently good as I have eaten there many times to test this theory. They have an outside patio too where you can dine in the summer and enjoy the weather. Their menu is quite large with many selections that explain the dishes to non-Spanish speaking customers and highlight vegetarian dishes with a star for your convenience. Mi Hacienda is VERY vegetarian friendly.

The few negative things I can say about Mi Hacienda is that their Margaritas vary in strength, and sometimes they forget to bring me extra cheese like I order (sometimes they forget to charge me for it too which is fine by me). Sometimes they will close early on Sundays as early as 8:00pm if they are slow, which is rare indeed. Their fried Ice Cream is sadly covered in stale corn flakes and it’s tragic as if you can get past that it’s pretty good anyway. I do wish they would use corn tortillas instead of white flour which is awful for you.

All in all, I believe Mi Hacienda is an awesome casual dining experience that is not pretentious or overpriced. If you want good Mexican food at lightning speed, go there tonight! You can thank me, I’ll be the guy inside eating some good food.

Almost all of the dishes

I have tried almost all of their dishes before I recently turned vegetarian. I find that even with my newfound lifestyle I am still easily able to eat there (especially since they highlight vegetarian dishes on the menu). They were all spectacular and I left satisfied and full every time and planning a return before I leave.They have excellent chips and salsa which so far crushes the competition. The only tragic dish I have ever encountered there was their fried Ice Cream which on the two occasions I ordered it was coated in stale corn flakes. Scraping those off it was still quite tasty, though I am not sure how fried the ice cream is.

Mexican Lunch Takeout

Mi Hacienda Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mi Hacienda Toledo Ohio Menu, Mi Hacienda Perrysburg, Ohio Menu, Mi Hacienda Menu Toledo Ohio, Mi Hacienda Menu, Mi Hacienda, Mi Hacienda Menu Toledo, Where Is The My Hacienda Restaurant In Toledo Ohio, Mi Hacienda Toledo Menu, and Mi Hacienda Toledo.