1039 W Belmont Ave
Chicago, IL 60657

Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Lakeview
Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

witns photo

witns

Chicago, IL

quick, colorful and plentiful

The restaurant is conveniently located next to the Belmont CTA stop. The interior design of the place is fun, colorful and definitely Mexican. It is spacious. At 6pm on a Friday night, there weren’t many people. However, as the night progressed on, more people started to trickle in. The one thing I love about the place is the speed of their cooking. Eventhough, it took us forever to order our dishes (too many selections), the food came before I have time to complain how hungry I am. The price is reasonable and the portion size is huge. Even though, it wasn’t the greatest chimichanga that I ever had, I did enjoy my dish. Would come again if I am craving for Mexican food.

Chimichanga

Tasteful, but I had even better ones before. Only able to finish half of my portion and I was full. I picked chicken for my burrito and there were lots of it.

Mexican Accepts credit cards Parking

Eclectic in Irving Park

Susupuato Restaurant & Taqueria

Mexican in Edgewater

Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mi Tierra Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Mi Tierra Chicago Belmont, Mi Tierra On Belmont, Mi Terra Belmont Av Chicago, Mexican Restaurant On Belmont Ave In Chicago, Mi Tierra Chicago, Mitierra Mexican 1039 W, Mi Tierra Mexican In Belmont, and Mi Tierra Belmont.