940 E Belt Line
Richardson, TX 75081

Mia's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Mark Twain
Cuisine: Pizza, Desserts, Lunch specials

Mia's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant is a Pizza, Desserts, and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent food"
"Love going here and getting take out! Great food and wonderful people :-)"
"I love coming to this place....and I say pick this place over Olive Garden. "
"Great food. Best Italian in West Texas!!!"
Cons
"There were none for me."
  • 10/24/2016

A Pizza food lover from Lubbock, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/26/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent food
  • 3/10/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love going here and getting take out! Great food and wonderful people :-)
  • 6/30/2014

Pros
    I love coming to this place....and I say pick this place over Olive Garden.
    Cons
    There were none for me.
  • 6/13/2014

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 6/05/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food. Best Italian in West Texas!!!
    Cons
    None
  • 1/23/2014

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Have several pizzas from here now--carry out...

Have several pizzas from here now—carry out and home delivery. I am surprised there’s been some very negative reviews. I thought the pizza was decent and will be ordering form there for tonight’s dinner.

Mushroom & Black Olive Pizza

The pizza was good, the sauce is a tad sweet for our taste, but that’s okay now and then. And pizza places are starting to cut the pizza in strips or square (like Chicago pizza)—so why folks have criticized that is beyond me; easier to eat that way.

Hungry_Traveler photo

Hungry_Traveler

Plano, TX

Great Food, Great Prices, Great People

Great Italian restaurant. Great Food, Great People, Great Prices !! Our friends told us about this place… The service was attentive, the food was suberb. I highly recommend this place !!! BE SURE TO ASK FOR A FREE GLASS OF WINE !!! We will be back!!!!!

Alfredo Pizza

We ordered a half Alfredo and half Hawaiin Pizza. The Alfredo is an unusual combination of mushrooms, chicken and jalepenos. This is a GREAT choice, by the way. Our friends ordered a Meat Lovers Pizza. We also ordered a Ceasar Salad. Very authentic, Very good.

Delivery Pizza Takeout

Mia's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mia's Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: Mia's Italian Restaurant Richardson Tx, Mia's Italian Restaurant Menu, Mias Plainview Tx, Mia's Plainview Tx Menu, Mias Italian Restaurant Richardson Rx, Mia's Restaurant Richardson Tx, Mia's Italian Restaurant Menu Plainview, and Mia's Pizza Richardson.