128 W. 63rd Street
Kansas City, MO 64113

Michael Forbes Bar & Grille

Neighborhoods: Morningside
Cuisine: American, BBQ, Seafood

Michael Forbes Bar & Grille is a American, BBQ, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Pros
"None horrible experience. The staff was completey in professional especially the hostesses. I will never return "
"I loved the beer selection it was big. The atmosphere was cozy and nice. I had the best burger I every eaten there. It was the Garlic Burger. It was absolutely yummy and just right. They nailed it on the flavor."
"Just OK"
Cons
"I don't really have any cons the place was reasonably priced"
  • 12/12/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 2/21/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/28/2013

An American food lover from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I don't really have any cons the place was reasonably priced
  • 10/05/2013

An American chowhound from Fort Myers, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Just OK
paulats photo

paulats

Overland Park, KS

RESERVATION NIGHTMARE

Had reservations for 7:15 on 6-17…called at 3pm that day to change to 6:30….Was promised by manager named Lisa that the time change was no problem and promised to change the time for me….when we arrived at 6:15 hostess said we were too early to be seated since our reservations were not until 7:15. At that time, saw a young lady dart away from the hostess desk. Told the hostess that the manager had changed the time…Hostess said it wasn’t done…I asked for the manager and she waved in the direction of where I saw someone darting away a few minutes ago and told me “Lisa went that way.” Lisa did not come back up front to do anything. Hostess then tells us she is busy and has to seat others that have a reservation..Told her we DID have reservations and we were not waiting if the time was not changed. Told the hostess to “forget it”…we left, told the hostess I would post appropriate reviews and would not ever be coming back…this was our first and last encounter with this business and I tore up the $25 gift certificate I had

American BBQ Seafood

Michael Forbes Bar & Grille  Restaurant Reviews

Michael Forbes Bar & Grille is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: Michael Forbes Kansas City, Michael Forbes Bar And Grille, Michael Forbes Grill Menu, Michael Forbes Brookside, Michael Forbes Grille Menu, Michael Forbes Restaurant, and Michael Forbes Bar And Grill.