W278N2316 PROSPECT AVE
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5218

Michael's House of Prime

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American (New), Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"Overall ambiance and being treated like you are soecial. They make you feel reluctant to leave and anxious to return asap"
"I have been a customer of Michaels since 1970. Yes thats 44 yrs.in that period. I HAVE never had a bad meal. Of course I order the Blondie prime rib. This is the best prime in the midwaet!! AND I.HAVE eaten alot.of prime. Do youself a favor/treat go have"
"This place is a joke. I've been a customer for 3 years now. The place is a dump and I recently had an encounter with the owners I'd like to share. I was visiting the bars across the street and with the lack of parking parked in their lot across th"
Cons
"Wish I could find one and we have literally been there dozens of times over the yeats. My biggest regret is that we now live 15 miles away and have a little lier drive"
"I eat much ."
"Shithole"
  • 5/18/2017

A dining patron from Hartland, WI tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/30/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Pewaukee, WI tried it.

• 11/22/2016

A dining patron from Hartland, WI tried it.

• 5/24/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Wales, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2016

A diner from Waukesha, WI tried it.

• 4/09/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 3/20/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from Sterling Heights, MI tried it.

• 2/08/2016

A diner from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it.

Steakhouse OpenTable American (New)

Michael's House of Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Michael's House of Prime is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula.
People found this by searching for: Michael's House Of Prime, Michael's House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee Wi, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michaels House Of Prime, Michels House Of Prime, and Michaels House.