W278N2316 PROSPECT AVE
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5218

Michael's House of Prime

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Steakhouses, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Overall ambiance and being treated like you are soecial. They make you feel reluctant to leave and anxious to return asap"
"I have been a customer of Michaels since 1970. Yes thats 44 yrs.in that period. I HAVE never had a bad meal. Of course I order the Blondie prime rib. This is the best prime in the midwaet!! AND I.HAVE eaten alot.of prime. Do youself a favor/treat go have"
"This place is a joke. I've been a customer for 3 years now. The place is a dump and I recently had an encounter with the owners I'd like to share. I was visiting the bars across the street and with the lack of parking parked in their lot across th"
Cons
"Wish I could find one and we have literally been there dozens of times over the yeats. My biggest regret is that we now live 15 miles away and have a little lier drive"
"I eat much ."
"Shithole"
  • 5/18/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Hartland, WI tried it.

• 4/06/2017

• 2/17/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/30/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Pewaukee, WI tried it.

• 11/22/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from Hartland, WI tried it.

• 5/24/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Wales, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2016

A Steakhouse chowhound from Waukesha, WI tried it.

• 4/09/2016

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 3/20/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Sterling Heights, MI tried it.

• 2/08/2016

A diner from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it.

Steakhouse Steakhouses Parking

Michael's House of Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Michael's House of Prime is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula.
People found this by searching for: Michael's House Of Prime Menu, Michael's House Of Prime, Michaels House Of Prime, Michael S House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michael's Steakhouse Pewaukee Wisconsin, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michels House Of Prime, Michael's House Of Prime Pewaukee, and Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee Wi.