W278N2316 PROSPECT AVE
Pewaukee, WI 53072-5218

Michael's House of Prime

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American (New), Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"Overall ambiance and being treated like you are soecial. They make you feel reluctant to leave and anxious to return asap"
"I have been a customer of Michaels since 1970. Yes thats 44 yrs.in that period. I HAVE never had a bad meal. Of course I order the Blondie prime rib. This is the best prime in the midwaet!! AND I.HAVE eaten alot.of prime. Do youself a favor/treat go have"
"This place is a joke. I've been a customer for 3 years now. The place is a dump and I recently had an encounter with the owners I'd like to share. I was visiting the bars across the street and with the lack of parking parked in their lot across th"
Cons
"Wish I could find one and we have literally been there dozens of times over the yeats. My biggest regret is that we now live 15 miles away and have a little lier drive"
"I eat much ."
"Shithole"
  • 5/18/2017

A dining patron from Hartland, WI tried it.

• 4/06/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/30/2017

A diner from Pewaukee, WI tried it.

• 11/22/2016

A diner from Hartland, WI tried it.

• 5/24/2016

A diner from Wales, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/23/2016

A dining patron from Waukesha, WI tried it.

• 4/09/2016

A Steakhouse food lover from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 3/20/2016

A dining patron from Sterling Heights, MI tried it.

• 2/08/2016

A dining patron from Menomonee Falls, WI tried it.

October 5, 2007

Restaurant

If you want the best prime rib around, this is the place to go. It melts in your mouth. You would not regret one cent, it is well worth the money. Enjoy!
September 18, 2007

Best Steak in the Area

As the title says, Michaels has the best quality steaks in the area. I have been going here for years. Parking is alittle tricky on a busy night, but it is worth the walk. I have never had a bad meal, and have always had pleasant staff.

Steakhouse American (New) Steakhouses

Michael's House of Prime  Restaurant Reviews

Michael's House of Prime is located near the cities of Palos Verdes Peninsula.
People found this by searching for: Michael's House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michael's House Of Prime, Michaels House Of Prime Menu, Michels House Of Prime, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee, Michaels House Of Prime, Michaels House, Michaels House Of Prime Pewaukee Wi, and Michael S House.