Michael's Lake Arthur Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian

Restaurant did not exist

We found the location .. It was Michaels , but it wasn’t Michaels Lake Arthur Restaurant . The menu was completey different. I’m sure this Michaels is good , but we were looking forward to the menu tht came up on your page ..we ended up dining elsewhere . I have no idea where the place is , we searched for over an hr after stopping @ the address you provided ..I would suggest you research better ..

Italian

Michael's Lake Arthur Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Michael's Lake Arthur Restaurant is located near the cities of Meadowood, Homeacre Lyndora, Lyndora, and East Butler.
People found this by searching for: Michaels Lake Arthur Restaraunt, Michaels Lake Arthur, Micheal's Restaurant In Butler, Butler Michael's Restaurant, Restaurant Near Lake Arthur Pa, Michaels Restaurant Rt 422 Butler Pa, Michael's Restaurant Butler, Michaels Restaurant Butler, and Michaels Restaurant Butler Pa.