3095 Kerner Blvd
San Rafael, CA 94901-5421

Michael's Sourdough Sandwiches

Cuisine: Deli, Cafe, Wraps

Michael's Sourdough Sandwiches is a Deli, Cafe, and Wraps restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

candymaker photo

candymaker

Mill Valley, CA

Rude staff

I’ve been hearing about Michael’s for a while and decided to take my visiting brother. The sandwiches included different condiments but I wanted to ask what kind of lettuce for digestion concerns. I asked my order taker and he looked at me blankly. I asked again and he just walked away from me. After a couple of minutes, another worker noticed no one taking orders and walked over to get my order. Unbelievably rude behavior. And the sandwich was just so so. Will not go there again.

Cordon Bleu Chicken

The bread was tasty with a good crunch and chewiness. The chicken was tender. So So sandwich.

slopez27 photo

slopez27

Novato, CA

Great sandwhiches & perfect sourdough bread!

The bread is freshly made. Every sammy I get here has been great. My only complaint is that the staff is not very friendly & the prices are kinda high for a simple sammy.

The lady I think is either the manager or the owner, is not friendly at all. She never smiles at you & is always rushing you through the line & your payment. The lady who rings you up, is so nice & very friendly. She speaks spanish which is very helpful when I bring some of my employees here for lunch who don’t speak any english. She is the only person who has ever attempted to conversate with me. I wonder how she can deal with the other lady standing over her all the time.

However, I keep going back because the food is fantastic. the guys who make your sammy or very fast. The guy who takes your order is friendly but he is the only one!

Deli Outdoor seating Parking

Michael's Sourdough Sandwiches  Restaurant Reviews

Michael's Sourdough Sandwiches is located near the cities of Ross, Green Brae, Greenbrae, San Anselmo, and Kentfield.
People found this by searching for: Michael's Sourdough Sandwiches, Michael Deli San Rafael, Michael's Sourdough San Rafael Menu, Michaels Sourdough San Rafael Menu, Mike's Sandwich Shop San Rafael, Michaels Sourdough, Michaels Sourdough San Rafael, Michael's Sourdough Menu, and Michaels Sourdough Menu.