Micky's Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Chicken

Overall
Pros
"Talking to the people on the phone"
"The food is very delicious... my family and i love the burgers and the fried chicken... they rekind us of our countries... "
Cons
"Lousy delivery service, short spanish guy, with black car.. so rude and begs for tips all the time.. my food was open not closed.. very unprofessional "
"My food was horrible "
Comments
"After I spent alot of money used to like the restaurant. But I will let it be known"
"Double check steak & cheese egg rolls "
b2b80 photo

mslyn photo

mslyn

Gaithersburg, MD

Good Food

I have ordered numerous times from this establishment in which I was referred by family. I never had any complaints about the service rendered neither the quality of food ordered and delivered. I think their lo-mein noodles are awesome, which is part of my regular order on those days/evenings I just simply don’t have time to cook.

combination lo-mein noodles

Asian Chinese Dinner

Micky's Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2016 A diner from Louisville, CO tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    no pros.
    Cons
    Tastless food overpriced and poor customer service.
    Comments
    This restaurant is horrible. I do not recommend it for anyone. I ordered carry out and the food was tasteless, bland and not worth the price. I would have expected this if I made the food myself and mine is still better. The restaurant was not helpful wh
  • 5/06/2016 B2b80 tried it.

• 6/27/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Talking to the people on the phone
    Comments
  • 11/26/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/24/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/29/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/16/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 9/06/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

Micky's Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Suburb Maryland Fac, Washington Grove, Redland, Montgomery County, and Montgomery Village.
People found this by searching for: Mickey's Gaithersburg, Mickys Gaithersburg, Www.Mickeys Carry Out Montgomery Village Md, Mickey Restaurant, Mickey's Chinese Food, Micky's Gaithersburg Md, Micky's Carry Out In Gaithersburg Md, Mickeys Delivery Gaithersburg, and Micky's Chinese Restaurant In Gaithersburg.