1990 Marlton Pike E
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-1836

Miel Patisserie

Cuisine: Bakeries, Kosher, Breakfast

Miel Patisserie is a Bakeries, Kosher, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

jkd722 photo

jkd722

Penns Grove, NJ

DISGUSTING EXPERIENCE

As if the average 2.5 rating doesn’t say enough. Miel patisserie is an embarrassing excuse of an establishment. Pathetic Customer service is an understatement. Incompetent owners. Honest employees admit that owners are negligent, scam artists. Each person associated with the business has a different story. Trying to book my wedding favors months in advance proved difficult as I was told at the door from the employee that the store would lose my order if it was placed early. So I waited a month before my wedding to place my order and get the pricing. Multiple phone conversations took place with multiple people that worked in the store. One quoting one price, and the next, quoting another. Some employees and the owners husband claimed their was a special I would receive with my order. The owner, being the savvy business woman that she is, waited until 2 wks before my wedding to claim this was not true or possible and implied that I was “begging for a deal”. I am not the sort of person that asks for handout, let alone expects them.
However, I am the sort of person that expects what they were promised. The owner assured me that she could not “do anything.” My experience was horrid, I would never step foot in that place again.

Macaroon

Some macaroons were old. The employee admitted they were made days ago and frozen.

Bakeries Kosher Takeout

Miel Patisserie  Restaurant Reviews

Miel Patisserie is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Miel Menu, Miel Patisserie Cherry Hill, Miel Patisserie In Cherry Hill Menu, Miel Patisserie Menu, Miel Patisserie Cherry Hill Hours, Miel Patisserie Cherry Hill Menu, Miel Cherry Hill, and Miel Patisserie Hours.