2320 W Marlton Pike
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002-3311

Mikado Japanese Cuisine

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Kosher

Mikado Japanese Cuisine is a Japanese, Lunch, and Kosher restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

ordo photo

ordo

Cherry Hill, NJ

Non-Leisurely Dining

The food at Mikado is fairly good, and the ambiance pleasant. However, if what you seek is a leisurely dinner, this isn’t your place.

While in the middle of eating my salad, the appetizer was served. Despite the fact that I tried to communicate to the pleasant young waitress that she should slow things down, the entree was served while I was still eating the appetizer.

I cannot enjoy a dinner where I am forced to wolf down a course while watching the next one grow cold. On the way out I tried to explain to the manager that diners should not be rushed . . . that if I wanted fast food I would go to Burger King . . . but I don’t think she got it.

This place is on my “do not return” list.

Shrimp Tempura

Chicken Yakitori

A little bland, but not bad.

Japanese Sushi Bars Dinner

Mikado Japanese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Mikado Japanese Cuisine is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Mikado Cherry Hill, Mikado Gluten Free Menu, Micado Cherry Hill Takout Menu, Mikado Moorestown, Mikado Cherry Hill Nj Menu, Menu Mikado Cherry Hill, Mikado Cherry Hill Gluten Free, Mikado Cherry Hill Gluten Free, and Mikado Cherry Hill Menu.