1031 W Lee Dr
Baton Rouge, LA 70820-4918

Mike Anderson's Seafood Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Highlands/Perkins
Cuisine: Seafood, American

Mike Anderson's Seafood Restaurant is a Seafood and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Keep everything else I love THE JASON "
Cons
"No complaints "
Comments
"Go get the Thursday special any day they will serve it "
  • 12/21/2013

A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Keep everything else I love THE JASON
    Cons
    No complaints
    Comments
    Go get the Thursday special any day they will serve it
sugar520 photo

sugar520

Baton Rouge, LA

Uninspired lunch

Yesterday, along with several co-workers I dined at Mike Andersons. Service was great. We were a party of 8 and were accommodated rather quickly, especially for the lunch time rush. I wish I had such praise for my lunch. I had the Thursday lunch special which was the Jason (9.95). The Jason was a filet of white fish stuffed with crabmeat dressing and deep fried covered in crawfish ettouffee with rice and your choice of side and salad. I opted for the stuffed potato and house salad. The salad was average. A salad plate of relatively fresh ice berg mix, one slice of red onion and 4 overly hard croutons with my choice of light ranch, which I have the feeling was a bottled variety. The fish was unidentifiable. I actually had to take the batter off just to make sure it was fish. I’m still not convinced. The crab stuffing was pleasant. It was nicely seasoned claw meat. The stuffing was hot which is much more than I can say for the ettouffee. However being cold wasn’t the ettouffee’s only sin. While it contained a more than average number of nice crawfish tails the ettouffee had a rather fishy taste that wasn’t appreciated. The star of this lunch was the stuffed potato. It was hot and filled with a cheesy, bacon studded filling that was very enjoyable. All in all the lunch was rather uninspired. Again I must mention that the service was very expeditious . Frank is a great server and our table was never without refills. Also, he handled the dizzying task of splitting checks for a large party with a smile.

The Jason, Thursday lunch special

chad90382 photo

chad90382

Gonzales, LA

always gotta get the seafood platter, its a must.

always gotta get the seafood platter, its a must.

Seafood American Delivery

Mike Anderson's Seafood Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mike Anderson's Seafood Restaurant is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Mike Andersonresturantbaton Rouge Lalunch Menue, Mike Anderson Restaurant Baton Rouge, Mike Anderson's Baton Rouge Restaurant, Mike Anderson's Lunch Menu Baton Rouge, Mikeandersons Restaurant/Menu, Mike Anderson Restaurant, and Mike Anderson Restaurant Menu.