100 E Chestnut St
Chicago, IL 60611

Mike Ditka's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Near North Side
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Gluten Free

Mike Ditka's Restaurant is a Steakhouse, American, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 4/24/2014

A Steakhouse chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

good, hearty, all-american fare - you'll find all kinds o...

good, hearty, all-american fare – you’ll find all kinds of steaks and favorites like meatloaf, pot roast and rotissorie chicken. there was a group of 4 of us and we all agreed that the food was great and that the ambiance was dark and cosy with helpful service. they even brought me and my husband complimentary champagne on the night we got engaged!

partyparrot photo

partyparrot

Glassboro, NJ

Da Best!!!!!!!!!

My group of six had diner at ditka’s sunday night. We had a spectaculer meal, the drinks were ample and Perfectly mixed. Our server (Lavra, I think) was a real gem (stunning) and she made the night with her attentive service. I had a 10 oz fillet that was perfectly cooked and cut like butter, I can’t stop thinking about it. My father had prime rib and it was two inches thick with great taste. Lavra also brought a complementry birthday treat and candle to one of our guest that had just turned 70. We all had an amazeing time and I know you will too. Some things you should try: yellow peper stuffed with sausage, “kick ass red” wine, cigar, and any desert. I know Mr. Ditka must know how to eat because it shows in every bite. This place is not cheap but worth every dime. Beg ,borrow and steal to get to Ditkas. PS: Ask fo Lavra

10oz fillet

Cooked in butter to perfection! I added carmalized onions and mushrooms. We also had NY strip and prime rib. All were cooked the way the person wanted and melted in there mouth.

This restaurant is special because when I was there Mike ...

This restaurant is special because when I was there Mike Ditka actually walked in. The food is delicious especially the potroast nachos.

Benny's Chop House

Bakery & Pastries in Near North Side

Starbucks Coffee

Coffeehouse in Near North Side

12/09/2018

A dining patron from Crest Hill, IL tried Clowns House Of Pancakes in Gage Park.

12/09/2018

A dining patron from CO tried Little Caesars in Jeffrey Manor.

12/09/2018

A dining patron from Holland, MI tried Carniceria Aguascalientes.

12/08/2018

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried Market Fish II in Roseland, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/08/2018

A diner from Albuquerque, NM tried Celis Pizza in Little Village.

12/08/2018

A Chinese food lover from Chicago, IL tried Mei Shung in Edgewater.

DIRECT ADS (not accurate sizing)
12/08/2018

A Seafood food lover from Chicago, IL tried J & J Fish & Chicken in Avalon Park.

12/08/2018

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried Fat Albert's in West Englewood.

12/08/2018

A diner from Chicago, IL tried Ho Ho Chop Suey in Auburn Gresham.

12/08/2018

A diner from US tried 1 Chop Suey in South Shore, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steakhouse American Gold Coast
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat 10:00AM - 11:00PM
Sun 10:00AM - 10:00PM

Mike Ditka's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Mike Ditka's Restaurant is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Ditka's Rest, Mike Ditka Steakhouse, Fornetto Mei Restaurant, Mike Ditka Restaurant In Chicago, Folavra Pot, Ditkas Rest, Desert At Ditkas, and Ditkas Restaurant Chicago.