1909 W Main St
Louisville, OH 44641

Mike's-Milann's

Cuisine: American, Diner, Steakhouses

Overall
Pros
"waitress was quite rude."
"mmm"
"Excellent food!"
"Good"
"Food was dry... tasted like it's been reheated five times."
"Good food"
"Great family restaurant! Good food, and always great service."
"Good food, good service"
"Good food; quick service; could use a little updating, but has a home town restaurant feeling."
Cons
"waitress, she made us feel as if we were a bother. (should've just left)"
"Needs updated "
Comments
"honestly, do not waste your time by going here. It is convenient to have in our small town, but the food is mediocre with bad service. Also it is run down, I feel like I need a shower after I leave. "
"im just tryna order why do i have to do this i hate technology"
  • 5/19/2017

An American chowhound from Louisville, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/12/2017

An American chowhound from North Olmsted, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/27/2017

An American food lover from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/07/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 3/31/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, OH tried it and liked it.

• 3/28/2017

An American chowhound from Westerville, OH tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    waitress was quite rude.
    Cons
    waitress, she made us feel as if we were a bother. (should've just left)
    Comments
  • 3/17/2017

An American chowhound from Canton, OH tried it.

• 3/17/2017

An American food lover from Louisville, OH tried it.

• 3/14/2017

A dining patron from Louisville, OH tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A diner from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    mmm

American Diner Steakhouses

Mike's-Milann's  Restaurant Reviews

Mike's-Milann's is located near the cities of Stark County.
People found this by searching for: Mike Milan's Louisville Ohio, Milan's Louisville Ohio, Mike Milans, Mike Milan's Louisville Ohio Menu, Mike's Milan's Louisville Ohio, Mike Milan's Menu, and Mikes Milans.