325 9th Ave N
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Milano's

Neighborhoods: Jacksonville Beach
Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Breakfast

Milano's is a Italian, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 8/20/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

sarahp5 photo

sarahp5

Ponte Vedra, FL

Best Italian at the Beach

I came to Milano’s with my Fiancee for a nice date nite.The food was amazing! I have eaten in LA, New York, and Italy. The sauce was superb, It complemented my Calzone and highlighted its freshness. The sauce for once had no huge pieces of tomato you have to pick out chew. The sauce was full of flavor with being overly seasoned. I live in Ponte Vedra beach, home of the Players Championship, I pasted no less than 4 Italian restaurants to arrive here. The ricotta for my calzone was very fresh. The mozzarella was just as fresh and smooth as silk. I watched the chef make my calzone from scratch! No reheating old product! The bread was crisp, and held together nicely when cutting with a fork or picking it up. My fiancee is not a fan of Italian food and he is hooked. He had spaghetti and sausage. The sausage felt as if it had no casing at all, almost buttery in texture. The pasta tasted as if was homemade! The atmosphere is very comfortable and down home. I was certainly overdressed. The owner came to serve us personally twice. Our servers was a little slow, and sometimes hard to find. But the food more than makes up for it. The owner obviously knows his customers because he came right up to us. He even understood it was a date and gave us a dessert free. We made sure to leave a great tip! We have are new favorite place to eat and are salivating waiting for out next visit to come back. BEST ITALIAN AT THE BEACHES!!!

Italian Lunch Breakfast

Milano's  Restaurant Reviews

Milano's is located near the cities of Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, and Atlantic Beaches.
People found this by searching for: Milano's Jacksonville Beach, Milanos Jax Beach, Milanos Menu, Milanos 32250, Milanos Jax Beach Menu, Milanos Jacksonville Menu, Milano's Jacksonville, Milanos Customer Reviews Jax Beach Fl 32250, and Milanos Jacksonville.