1207 W 36th Ave

Milano's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Subs

Overall
  • 11/22/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014

• 11/04/2014

• 9/27/2014

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/23/2014

• 8/22/2014

• 5/17/2014

• 5/02/2014

• 4/16/2014

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 4/14/2014

A Pizza food lover from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pizza

December 27, 2012

I feel bad because I didn't remember how much the pizza costs and so I didn't tip more than a nickel.\r \r The pizza had the best cheese of any pizza place I've ordered from and I've ordered from many different pizza places here in town.…
October 4, 2011

Our "Go-To" Friday Night Dinner Delivery

My family almost always orders in on Friday nights. It's nice after a long work week to sit and relax with no one having to worry about cooking. Milano's has become our "go-to" choice. We usually order special #3 which includes a large…
July 11, 2011

Someone had a bad day

Ok after reading the last comment i had to take time to leave a comment lets start with the fact we went from Pizza to race by saying Albanians? Really did ya have to go there? i dont care who makes my pizza as long as its good and it…

11/16/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from US tried 907 Alehouse & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/15/2017

An American Traditional food lover from US tried 907 Alehouse & Grill and liked it.

10/29/2017

An American food lover from US tried Harrys Restaurant in Midtown.

10/28/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried Golden Corral in Midtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
It has a wide variety of foods for an all-you-can-eat buffet, and the price is low, especially when you consider that steak and salmon are available. My friend got the senior discount, which made this place an incredible deal! (I'm not a senior, so my g
Cons
The restaurant can't help that it attracts large families with kids who run all over the place, or customers who look like they come the wrong side of town.
Comments
My friend who lives in Anchorage calls it "The Golden Gorge", and always brings me here when I visit the city. I've been there 3 times, and will eat there again in the coming days.
10/26/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Walla Walla, WA tried Asia Garden Restaurant in Taku / Campbell and liked it.

10/25/2017

A dining patron from Anchorage, AK tried Pho Saigon.

10/20/2017

An Asian fusion food lover from Anchorage, AK tried Crazy Hook, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Food coming out of the kitchen was slow
10/20/2017

An American chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I lpve their onions rings that are my favorite
10/13/2017

A Sandwiches food lover from Anchorage, AK tried Little Dipper Diner.

10/09/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Anchorage, AK tried Ichiban Japanese Restaurant.

Pizza Subs Good For Kids

Milano's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Milano's Pizza is located near the cities of Elmendorf Afb and Elmendorf Air Force Base.
People found this by searching for: Milanos Anchorage, Milano's Menu Anchorage Ak, Milanos Pizza Anchorage Menu, Milano's Pizza, Pizza Anchorage, Milanos Anchorage Menu, Milano's Anchorage Menu, Milano's Pizza Anchorage, and Milano's Menu Anchorage.