340 Carew St
Chicopee, MA 01020

Milano's Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Lunch, Catering

Milano's Restaurant is a Italian, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Everything is freshly made and delicious. They treat me like family. I eat there at least 4 times a month. Never had a bad meal."
"friendly servers and really good food"
"Their food is second to none. I have NEVER had a bad meal there"
"Friendly service, great food, cozy"
"Good food and nice people"
"Awesome food. Great service."
"Food"
Cons
"Rude sons/family Not accommodating to customer needs Unorganized and unprofessional "
"Bad take out experience bad mussels owner n chef would not refund my money and I'm a semi regular customer for 11$$. I would not bother to return my food but could not eat bad mussels or raw ones not treated well by owner we will never return and wii"
"They should deliver"
"The bread taste weird."
Comments
"Great place to eat and catch up with friends "
"A very rude chef and or owner what ever happened to the customer is always right !! Never go there again !!! Bad economy ????"
"Every plate is absolutely delicious and fresh."
  • 9/16/2022

An Italian chowhound from Springfield, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/29/2021

An Italian food lover from Palo Alto, CA tried it and didn't like it.

• 3/25/2021

An Italian chowhound from Chicopee, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2020

An Italian chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/29/2020

An Italian chowhound from Malden, MA tried it.

• 8/25/2020

An Italian chowhound from Agawam, MA tried it.

• 7/23/2020

A dining patron from Mount Vernon, OH tried it and liked it.

• 5/01/2020

A diner from Ottawa, ON tried it.

• 4/01/2020

A diner from Chicopee, MA tried it.

• 3/31/2020

An Italian chowhound from East Longmeadow, MA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Foodreviewer1 photo

Foodreviewer1

Chicopee, MA

Appalling

I was recently at Milano’s restaurant and now am thoroughly disgusted by the food they actually sell. I started off with a salad which was not only just iceberg but was wilted and starting to brown. Next their bread was hard, definately day old. I had the veal parm dinner with ziti. The ziti was average but the veal was not what I was expecting. Not recommended.

ceakoe photo

ceakoe

Springfield, MA

Love the Pizza

I have only ordered the pizza and have never been disappointed. It is fresh, the sauce sublime and delicious. Better than the pricey Red Rose. I have not eaten in the restaurant but will at some point in the future to see what is the quality of inhouse food. But try the pizza it is well worth it. I am glad I can support a locally owned business instead of a chain.

Pizza

Polarhound1 photo

Polarhound1

Springfield, MA

They were a Best Pizza In The Valley Finalist for a reason!

I have been eating there for nearly a decade, most often the pizzas. They do not skimp on anything with them, with thick layers of crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. Many other places, I can finish a small pizza in little more than a sitting, but theirs are so stuffed that it takes me at LEAST two.

If you haven’t had a pie from them, you’re missing out on what a pizza SHOULD be.

Pizza

RobbieBrenn photo

RobbieBrenn

Chicopee, MA

Frozen and not fresh!! Horrible

I had the “pan fried” veal milanese and it was terrible. I saw them in the kitchen put it in the dirty fryalator. The baked meals are frozen, because the manicotti had freezer burn.

Italian Lunch Delivery

Milano's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Milano's Restaurant is located near the cities of North End and West Springfield.
People found this by searching for: Milanos Chicopee, Milanos Pizza Chicopee Ma, Milano's Restaurant Chicopee Ma, Milanos Chicopee Ma, Milano's Chicopee Ma, Milano's Pizza Chicopee Ma, and Milanos Pizza Chicopee.