251 Elm St
Milford, NH 03055-4716

Milford Fish Market

(Between West St and Riverway E)

Cuisine: Seafood, Gluten Free, Breakfast

September 23, 2011

AWESOME Place

Just had din with the girls. The place was packed and the food and service was AWESOME!!! Def will go back again
August 10, 2011

Opening Sept 2012 under New Ownership!

Reopening Sept 2012 under New Ownership! Please come check us out. It will remain FRESH seafood! 20+ years of seafood experience. You will not be disappointed! Please come experience us and let us know what you think! We look forward…
November 27, 2010

TRY THEM YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED

Wow, a hidden gem. My wife and I went to check out some antigue shops, and came across this place. We were blown away by the display when you enter of some of the freshest looking fish . We decided to eat in instead of take out, my wife…

1/21/2018

A Burgers chowhound from Milford, NH tried Riverhouse Cafe, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Worst customer service I have seen in a long time. My family of 6 wanted to try this place for the first time on a Sunday afternoon. There was a long wait which we expected and didn’t have an issue with. After waiting 45 minutes I had to go in and ask wha
1/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Providence, RI tried Milano House of Pizza.

12/31/2016

A diner from Antrim, NH tried China Star Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/10/2016

A dining patron from Amherst, NH tried Dunkin' Donuts, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I was Disgusted by the way the Manager at 556 Nashua St. in Milford NH spoke to her employees, I turned around and left the restaurant. The Manager at this restaurant was Dropping the F-Bomb out loud and belittling her employees in public.
9/04/2016

A Hamburgers food lover from Amherst, NH tried Wendy's.

6/19/2016

A dining patron from Boston, MA tried Dunkin' Donuts, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/06/2016

A Chinese food lover from Amherst, NH tried Sake House.

3/04/2016

A dining patron from Amherst, NH tried Wok Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Fast service, decent food ,nice people
Cons
Nothing special, simple no frills food . it's a grab and go type place. Not a place to eat in.(they do have a few tables to sit at)
Comments
If you ignore the simple decorations. The food is good
3/02/2016

A diner from Milford, NH tried Sals Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

2/18/2016

A dining patron from Amherst, NH tried Milano House of Pizza.

Seafood Gluten Free Takeout

Milford Fish Market  Restaurant Reviews

Milford Fish Market is located near the cities of Amherst.
People found this by searching for: Milford Fish Market And Grill, Milford Fish Market Milford Nh Menu, and Milford Seafood And Grill Milford Nh Menu.