Millard Roadhouse

Neighborhoods: Old Millard East
Cuisine: American, Steak, Diner

Millard Roadhouse is a American, Steak, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
"Nothing!!!"
Cons
"The manager here was incredibly rude! I ordered a chicken sandwhich and asked to add onion, his reply was I don't know can you? I then asked if they were able to substitute onion rings for fries to which he replied no. And finally upon asking for a bun in"
Comments
"Don't go!"
  • 7/19/2016

A dining patron from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 5/12/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/05/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing!!!
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go!
  • 10/04/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent In every wsy
  • 7/31/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/07/2014

conniei photo

conniei

Bellevue, NE

MillardRoadhouse

The food was not good. 4 of us all had bad food. The oil my chicken was fried in tasted like it should have been changed out a week before. The taste of the old oil was so overwhelming that I couldn’t eat it. While our waitress was nice she was more interested in hanging out & talking to the rest of the staff. We had to go looking for her 3 times. Ever heard of Restaurant Impossible? This place is WAY past due for this show. Used to love this place…it is not a place I will ever go again.

Fried Chicken

Greasy & tasted like it was fried in old old grease.

January 6, 2009

Great family dining

We love Millard Roadhouse. It is a great casual family dining experience. The staff is so friendly and it feels like they know all of their customers personally. Whenever we have family or friends visit from out of town, it's the first…
October 4, 2006

Chicken gets a lick'n

For several years I've passed through Omaha on my way to other places. My favorite motel was in the boonies which left me very few close places to eat. Finally, I did some online research, mapped out the area, and found Millard Roadhouse.…

10/18/2017

A Cafe chowhound from US tried Miracle Hills Cafe & Coffee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/15/2017

A diner from East Moline, IL tried Butsy Le Doux's in Downtown.

10/14/2017

A diner from Sergeant Bluff, IA tried OJ's Cafe in Florence.

10/14/2017

An Italian chowhound from Elkhorn, NE tried Fazoli's.

10/13/2017

A diner from La Vista, NE tried Rose Garden.

10/11/2017

A diner from Omaha, NE tried Home Cafe in CPL Inc, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Omaha, NE tried Great Dragon Chinese Restaurant.

10/07/2017

A BBQ chowhound from US tried Fat BBQ Shack, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A Pizza food lover from Ashland, NE tried Pizza Hut in Vinton Street and liked it. They liked the food.

10/05/2017

An American food lover from Lincoln, NE tried Jack & Marys Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Steak Diner

Millard Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Millard Roadhouse, Millard Roadhouse Restaurant, Millard Roadhouse Omaha Menu, Millard Roadhouse Omaha Ne Menu, Millard Roadhouse Menu, Millard Roadhouse Omaha, Ne, and Millard Roadhouse Menu Omaha.