Millard Roadhouse

Neighborhoods: Old Millard East
Cuisine: American, Steak, Diner

Millard Roadhouse is a American, Steak, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
"Nothing!!!"
Cons
"The manager here was incredibly rude! I ordered a chicken sandwhich and asked to add onion, his reply was I don't know can you? I then asked if they were able to substitute onion rings for fries to which he replied no. And finally upon asking for a bun in"
Comments
"Don't go!"
  • 12/18/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/18/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 7/19/2016

An American food lover from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 5/12/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/05/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing!!!
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go!
  • 10/04/2014

Pros
    Excellent In every wsy
  • 7/31/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/07/2014

conniei photo

conniei

Bellevue, NE

MillardRoadhouse

The food was not good. 4 of us all had bad food. The oil my chicken was fried in tasted like it should have been changed out a week before. The taste of the old oil was so overwhelming that I couldn’t eat it. While our waitress was nice she was more interested in hanging out & talking to the rest of the staff. We had to go looking for her 3 times. Ever heard of Restaurant Impossible? This place is WAY past due for this show. Used to love this place…it is not a place I will ever go again.

Fried Chicken

Greasy & tasted like it was fried in old old grease.

January 6, 2009

Great family dining

We love Millard Roadhouse. It is a great casual family dining experience. The staff is so friendly and it feels like they know all of their customers personally. Whenever we have family or friends visit from out of town, it's the first…
October 4, 2006

Chicken gets a lick'n

For several years I've passed through Omaha on my way to other places. My favorite motel was in the boonies which left me very few close places to eat. Finally, I did some online research, mapped out the area, and found Millard Roadhouse.…

4/21/2018

An American food lover from US tried Joe's Cafe in Benson.

4/20/2018

A food lover from Omaha, NE tried Isla Del Mar Restaurante and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/18/2018

An American chowhound from Allen, TX tried Richies in Field Club.

4/17/2018

A dining patron from US tried Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant.

4/13/2018

A Steakhouse food lover from Omaha, NE tried Outback Steakhouse, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Went to this one for the first time at any outback. Getting ready to leave, So I asked the server ( Jessica, stupid brainless b*t*h) if I could take the rest of my beer, she no we don’t have a license for that. Okay so I said that’s cool thank you. Case c
4/10/2018

A food lover from Omaha, NE tried Isla Del Mar Restaurante.

4/07/2018

A dining patron from US tried Burger Theory Omaha, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/06/2018

An American chowhound from Omaha, NE tried Rudy Stefan's Restaurant in CPL Inc.

4/03/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from US tried Keystone Tavern.

4/03/2018

A Pizza chowhound from US tried Godfather's Pizza.

American Steak Diner

Millard Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Millard Roadhouse Omaha Menu, Millard Roadhouse Menu, Millard Roadhouse Restaurant, Millard Roadhouse Omaha, Ne, Millard Roadhouse Omaha Ne Menu, Millard Roadhouse Menu Omaha, Millard Roadhouse, and See A Menu For The Millard Road House.