Millard Roadhouse

Neighborhoods: Old Millard East
Cuisine: American, Steak, Diner

Millard Roadhouse is a American, Steak, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
"Nothing!!!"
Cons
"The manager here was incredibly rude! I ordered a chicken sandwhich and asked to add onion, his reply was I don't know can you? I then asked if they were able to substitute onion rings for fries to which he replied no. And finally upon asking for a bun in"
Comments
"Don't go!"
conniei photo

conniei

Bellevue, NE

MillardRoadhouse

The food was not good. 4 of us all had bad food. The oil my chicken was fried in tasted like it should have been changed out a week before. The taste of the old oil was so overwhelming that I couldn’t eat it. While our waitress was nice she was more interested in hanging out & talking to the rest of the staff. We had to go looking for her 3 times. Ever heard of Restaurant Impossible? This place is WAY past due for this show. Used to love this place…it is not a place I will ever go again.

Fried Chicken

Greasy & tasted like it was fried in old old grease.

January 6, 2009

Great family dining

We love Millard Roadhouse. It is a great casual family dining experience. The staff is so friendly and it feels like they know all of their customers personally. Whenever we have family or friends visit from out of town, it's the first…
October 4, 2006

Chicken gets a lick'n

For several years I've passed through Omaha on my way to other places. My favorite motel was in the boonies which left me very few close places to eat. Finally, I did some online research, mapped out the area, and found Millard Roadhouse.…

American Steak Diner

Millard Roadhouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
  • 5/12/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing!!!
    Cons
    Comments
    Don't go!
  • 10/04/2014 A diner from Jersey City, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent In every wsy
  • 7/31/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 3/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Millard Roadhouse is located near the cities of Omaha and Carter Lake.
People found this by searching for: Millard Roadhouse Menu, Millard Roadhouse Omaha, Ne, Millard Roadhouse Omaha Ne Menu, Millard Roadhouse Omaha Menu, Millard Roadhouse, Millard Roadhouse Restaurant, and Millard Roadhouse Menu Omaha.