Miller's Chicken

Cuisine: Chicken, American

Overall
October 20, 2010

Miller's Chicken, the Legend!

Miller's is by far the best place to eat in Athens. It's local, family owned, and has the best chicken I've ever had. Their Mac and Cheese is so good! I always get it when I go.If you've never been, you've been missing out!
August 12, 2009

Miller's Chicken is tasty

Miller's chicken--like KFC, only local and awesome. I especially like, well, the chicken, and the big fat fries. And you certainly can get a t-shirt. Oh, yes, you can.
April 10, 2009

Best Family Food in Athens.

I LOVE Miller's Chicken! I've lived in the University Commons apartments (adjacent to Miller's) for almost two years now, and I eat their at least once a week, if not twice or three times. As far as I'm concerned, Miller's is the place to…

Chicken American Good For Kids

Miller's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/25/2015 A diner from Nelsonville, OH tried it.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/09/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 8/21/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 6/02/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/19/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Miller's Chicken is located near the cities of Cleveland Oh 44115 and The Plains.
People found this by searching for: Chicken Restaurant In Athens Ohio, Miller's Chicken Athens Ohio, Millers Chicken Athens Ohio Menu, Miller's Chicken Athens, Oh, Millers Chicken Athens Ohio, Millers Chicken Menu, Miller's Chicken Menu, and Miller's Chicken Athens Ohio Menu.