124 Glynco Pky
Brunswick, GA 31525-7931

Millhouse Steak House

Cuisine: Bar, Seafood, American

Millhouse Steak House is a Bar, Seafood, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 3/06/2021

A dining patron from Easley, SC tried it.

• 10/04/2020

A Bar food lover from US tried it.

• 1/01/2020

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/17/2018

A Bar chowhound from Brunswick, GA tried it.

• 7/10/2016

A Bar food lover from Mansfield, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/26/2016

A Bar food lover from Townsend, GA tried it.

• 7/30/2014

A Bar food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2013

A Bar chowhound from US tried it.

• 3/25/2013

A Bar food lover from Winter Garden, FL tried it and didn't like it.

Deltonalocal photo

Deltonalocal

Deltona, FL

Ehhh in Brunswick

My usual request of a “local” restaurant offered this location plus a few others that were about 15-20 minutes away. As I was already late due to a long drive I chose to stay close. I wish I had driven to the other possibilities. On arrival the hostess took me to a booth in the bar area. I requested a bit quieter location as it was very full in that area with a bit of noise (when dining alone I normally read a book). She then moved me into a booth in another section of the restaurant. On looking at the menu which is quite extensive I was interested in the Seafood Jambalaya or the Baked Shrimp Gumbo but the waitress said they were both quite salty so I took a bit more time to look. Final decision was the Sashimi Tatami Duo and the Fresh Crab Cakes. The Sashimi consisted of Ahi tuna and salmon wrapped around rice with the choice of soy sauce and a spicy sauce. This was quite good. Unfortunately on the other hand I was not at all impressed with the Crab Cakes. The menu states they are fresh crab cakes served on a bed of seasoned rice and accompanied by asparagus spears. Topped with lemon butter wine sauce and garnished with fresh lemons. I don’t know what the smell was (whether it was the sauce or the crab cakes themselves) but it was too much for me to overcome. The flavor was not to my liking nor was the texture. To the point that I did not even finish 1/3 of one crab cake. The waitress took away the plate without even asking if it was OK or asking why I hadn’t eaten that much. It is rare that I would write a review like this but I just was not happy with this meal and truthfully the lack of service as the waitress didn’t acknowledge the issue. One positive was at 10:00 a musician came in & began to sing & play guitar. He was quite good and not too loud that it was annoying. I’ll normally give all restaurants a second chance but I think I will visit a different restaurant on my next visit to town.

Sashimi Tatami Duo

Fresh Crab Cakes

candidreviews photo

candidreviews

Tarpon Springs, FL

Great I-95 Stopover

We’ve eaten there twice now and have been very impressed both times. In fact, we stayed overnight in Brunswick – as opposed to driving further – just to eat there again. Their prices are very reasonable and everything we tried was quite good. The menu offers a huge assortment of different types of food so there’s something for everyone. Admittedly, we haven’t tried their steaks but loved what we we did try. We told our waiter that we came back to Brunswick just to eat there and he said that 60% of their clientele were travelers, and that many of them said they stop there to eat every year.

Cozze en Burro

A VERY rich dish of mussels cooked with white wine, butter, garlic and Italian seasonings. Fabulous but fattening. The mussels were cooked perfectly and the remaining sauce was so good it was impossible not to dip a bite of bread in it.

Torchred94 photo

Torchred94

Brunswick, GA

My Return Visit

After a bad experience at the Mill House, I returned with the compliments of the NEW manager. The steak was excellent and my date ate crab cakes and she said they were great. The service has vastly improved and now I highly recommend this area restuarant and bar.

Fresh Crab Cakes

Per my Date “Cindy”, it was good

9/30/2022

A Wings food lover from US tried Buffalo Wild Wings.

7/21/2022

A Seafood food lover from Madison, WI tried Jinrights Seafood House.

2/18/2022

A dining patron from Brunswick, GA tried New China Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

12/09/2021

A Chinese food lover from Brunswick, GA tried New China Restaurant.

9/16/2021

A diner from Brunswick, GA tried Daylight Donuts and liked it.

9/14/2021

A diner from US tried Golden Corral.

7/30/2021

A Chinese chowhound from Brunswick, GA tried China One.

6/23/2021

An American food lover from Brunswick, GA tried Grandy's.

6/12/2021

A Seafood chowhound from Savannah, GA tried Long John Silver's.

6/11/2021

A diner from US tried Mudcat Charlie's.

Bar Seafood American

Millhouse Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Millhouse Steakhouse, Millhouse Menu Brunswick, Mill House Brunswick Ga, Millhouse Restaurant Brunswick, Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick, Millhouse Steakhouse Brunswick Ga Menu, and Millhouse Restaurant Brunswick Ga.