2660 Via De La Valle
Del Mar, CA 92014-1904

Milton's Delicatessen Grill

Neighborhoods: North City
Cuisine: Sandwiches, Breakfast, Bakeries

Milton's Delicatessen Grill is a Sandwiches, Breakfast, and Bakeries restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Matzah ball soup th best!"
  • 12/13/2020

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 5/23/2014

A Sandwiches food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 2/16/2014

Pros
    Matzah ball soup th best!
  • 9/14/2013

A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

Sandwich-300x200

turtley photo

turtley

Irvine, CA

Upscale Sandwiches

So we were trying to decide where to eat before the drive back to Irvine, and I didn’t feel like eating in La Jolla. Instead we drove back and planned on stopping at Fish Market or other restaurants that might be there. Luckily coming off the Del Mar exit there were tons of restaurants that sounded better than Fish Market. The most prominent looking place was Milton’s Delicatessen Grill. It was tall and had REALLY big and tall doors. (wish I had my camera)

Upon entrance, we realized that this place was actually like the restaurant form of Milton’s bread company, or something like that. They had all kinds of bakery goods, and tons of bread. It was not a surprise when we found out this place has like 5 different sections devoted to sandwiches (healthy, triple deckers, specialties, burgers, and something else i can’t remember.) I opted for a Monte Cristo because it sounded crazy, and my mom got a healthy wrap with cod in it. I knew from the moment i ordered i would want my camera so this makes point 2 where i wish i had my camera. The food was delectable but expensive. But it was probably worth it. You don’t get to eat such good sandwiches often.

Bottom line: If you crave awesome sandwiches and A LOT OF MEAT in it, come here. They have breakfast and a lot of bakery goodies. Average service.

Monte Cristo

Turkey and Roast Beef (i think) sandwich, dipped in egg and then deepfried. Served with powdered sugar and strawberry jam. It came with 3 pieces, which was weird, but it was awesome. The side, pasta salad, was also good.

Milton's Healthy Wrap

I think this was the name. Choice of cod or turkey inside. It was quite tasty for something “healthy.”

RJones photo

RJones

Hellertown, PA

My favorite sandiwch bread

I absolutely love Milton’s. It’s very vegetarian friendly, and the bread is amazing. Since I’ve moved away from the area I order their multi-grain bread online. It keeps well in the freezer and makes fantastic toast.

I can’t recall what I’ve actualy eatten at the resturant location, but I went many times and always loved it. A bit pricey, but I’ve never finished more than half a sandwich in one sitting.

pescovegiefoodie photo

pescovegiefoodie

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

Huge menu, classic deli food w/lots for vegetarians!

I love deli food, and Milton’s is about the only real delicatessen in North County that I know of. I love that they have plenty of vegetarian choices on the menu. My husband and daughter love the chicken soup.

6/11/2021

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Le Bambou Restaurant in Del Mar Heights.

2/08/2021

A Seafood food lover from Carlsbad, CA tried Jake's Del Mar.

12/13/2020

A Sandwiches food lover from San Diego, CA tried Milton's Delicatessen Grill in North City.

10/21/2020

A Mexican chowhound from Carlsbad, CA tried Chipotle Mexican Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/01/2020

A dining patron from Carlsbad, CA tried Le Bambou Restaurant in Del Mar Heights.

9/03/2018

An American chowhound from San Diego, CA tried Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Company in Carmel Valley.

8/09/2018

A dining patron from CA tried Epazotes A Baja Bar & Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The best ever in Del Mar
8/08/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from Encinitas, CA tried Le Bambou Restaurant in Del Mar Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/13/2018

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Oggi's Pizza & Brewing Company in Carmel Valley.

1/13/2018

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried Le Bambou Restaurant in Del Mar Heights, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Sandwiches Breakfast Bakeries

cooperaccounts

Del Mar, CA
0 useful

Milton's Delicatessen Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Milton's Delicatessen Grill is located near the cities of Solana Beach.
People found this by searching for: Milton's Deli Del Mar, Miltons Deli Del Mar, Milton's Del Mar, Milton's Deli Del Mar Menu, Miltons Del Mar Menu With Prices, Miltons Del Mar, Milton's Bread,Online Order, and Miltons Delmar.