Mimi's Cafe

Neighborhoods: Millenia
Cuisine: American (New), Southern, Desserts

Mimi's Cafe is a American (New), Southern, and Desserts restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/09/2016

An American (New) chowhound from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 1/03/2016

A dining patron from Leesburg, FL tried it.

• 5/17/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 9/13/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

dcbuffy photo

dcbuffy

Orlando, FL

Mimi's Cafe

This is a great place to get really homey atmosphere and food. They have a great variety of food and I have never been disappointed with anything I’ve ordered. The prices are reasonable and service is usually good. They have really good desserts if you leave room. The portion sizes are big so there usually isn’t room for dessert, especially if you have and appetizer or salad as well. I like the decor. One drawback is that it also attracts families with screaming kids. Not the place for a romantic night out!

Fresh from the Oven Pot Roast & Gravy - Fresh from the Oven Pot Roast & Gravy at Mimi's Cafe

Fresh from the Oven Pot Roast & Gravy

True comfort food. Very tasty with rich brown gravy. Meat cooked well and very tender. Portion is good sized. I also like their bread pudding for dessert. It is very good also.

January 25, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat!

A few weeks ago, my friends and I went out to dinner and decided to try this place. When we walked in, the place had very nice decor, and a great atmosphere! What wowed me was when the food arrived, I tried most of the soups, which were…
December 1, 2011

This place is a disgrace!

Our family had reservations for Thanksgiving. The whole meal was a total nightmare! The drink order wasn't right, the soups and salad were served with 20 minutes between them, and we waited on our meal for 2 hours because we later found…

Pollo Tropical

American in Millenia

Starbucks Coffee

Coffee & Tea in Millenia

5/21/2017

A Chinese food lover from Orlando, FL tried Kim Wu Chinese Restaurant in Kirkman South.

5/20/2017

A dining patron from Swarthmore, PA tried Bistro Paradise Restaurant & Bar in Metro West.

5/20/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Allentown, PA tried O'Shucks Pub & Billiards, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
From the time we entered the door there was Hospitality...Delicious Food...Fun...In a really nice Irish pub atmosphere. One of the owners are always there to help...And service is fantastic. The menu surprised me when I seen the duck listed. We had Eight
5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried San Angel Inn.

5/20/2017

P1nk16 tried Tiffin Foods in Florida Center.

5/20/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Palm Bay, FL tried Latin American Cafe & Restaurant in Bithlo, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/19/2017

A dining patron from Saint Petersburg, FL tried Mi Viejo San Juan.

5/16/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Orlando, FL tried Giovanni's.

5/15/2017

A diner from Orlando, FL tried Flyers Wings, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Very good wings
Comments
American (New) Southern Good For Kids
Tips
  • Mimi's offers a special Adventure Times kids' menu. All dishes come with fries, fresh fruit or smashed potatoes; milk, juice or soda; and an Oreo cookie crumbs dessert.

Mimi's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Mimis Millenia, Mimi's Cafe Millenia, Millenia Cafe Orlando Menu, Mimi's Cafe Orlando Millenia, Millenia Cafe Menu, Mimi's Café At Millennia, Mimis At Mall Of Millenia, Mimi's At Millenia, and Mimi's Cafe Reviews.