17231 17th St
Tustin, CA 92780-1926

Mimi's Cafe

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Traditional

Mimi's Cafe is a American, Cafe, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/29/2020

A diner from Buena Park, CA tried it.

• 5/03/2019

A dining patron from Binghamton, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2017

An American chowhound from Huntington Beach, CA tried it.

• 6/23/2017

A dining patron from Santa Ana, CA tried it.

• 9/11/2016

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

joeyharrington24 photo

joeyharrington24

Newport Beach, CA

Succesful date

I went on a date to Mimi’s in Costa Mesa one week ago. when we walked in the door the staff greeted us imedeatly and quickly attended to us. The server and atmosphere of this place are amazing. the french decor and illustrations makes you feel like in a french cafe. Unforntunately my date was allergic to avocado. However we did not tell our server this when i food came out we had no choice but to send it back, the manager promplty brought our sandwich out with a smile on her face, stopped made sure everythign had been corrected. in my dining expierence it is very rare and quite honestly refreshing to see a restuarant handle “problems” in this manner. I will definetly be going back to dine again.

Chicken Pot Pie

I didnt think that anyone could make pot pie as good as my mother but mimis has pulled it off

American Mimis Cafe Good for groups

Mimi's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Mimi's Cafe is located near the cities of Orange County, Santa Ana, and North Tustin.
People found this by searching for: Mimi's Cafe, Tustin, Mimi's Tustin 17th, Mimi's Cafe 17th Street Tustin, Mimi's Cafe Tustin, Ca, Mimi's Restaurant In Tustin, Mimis On I7th St In Tustin, Mimis Cafe Tustin, Mimi Cafe Tustin Menu, and Mini's 17th Street Tustin Map.