1791 Woodruff Rd. Ste F
Greenville, SC 29607

Mimis Steakhouse of Japan

Cuisine: Japanese, Lunch, Breakfast

Mimis Steakhouse of Japan is a Japanese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Was very disappointed that 2 out of our party found plastic in the rice which gives me the impression the rice is no longer steamed traditionally but microwaved in a bag not to mention it was undercooked. How can reataurants charge these high prices for n"
"I jave been dining here for years. The management changes with the seasons. Recently me and my wife stopped in to eat and realized that the best manager we have seen by far is no longer there. Briana was replaced by a dirty looking college kid unkempt hai"
Cons
"Improve the quality of the food with less oils and butter and salt which are hiding the poor quality of the food. And train staff that cooks the food. And stop microwaving!!!!!!!!!"
  • 2/19/2017

A diner from Stone Mountain, GA tried it.

• 12/07/2016

A Japanese chowhound from Simpsonville, SC tried it.

• 11/09/2016

A Japanese food lover from Greenville, SC tried it.

• 5/18/2015

A Japanese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/09/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
  • 3/06/2015

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 7/21/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 6/07/2014

A Japanese chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2014

A Japanese food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

papqu33nb33 photo

papqu33nb33

Simpsonville, SC

All Bad

We use to go quite often but the service has been getting worst on each visit. Tonight we took some friends we haven’t seen in a while. The cook was very bad and my husband bit down on a hard piece of something in his salad. When we told our waitress and gave her what he had bit down on, she looked at it and took it away but nothing else was said or done. No one came to ask us about it or asked if my husband was okay and nothing was adjusted off our check. I am thankful he didn’t break a tooth, get cut or choke on it. We all were running out of drinks and the waitress was no where around. I think this was our last time there.

NY/CH/SH

The food was only okay. Cook did not cook the rice very long and it was very clumpy. Food did not have very much flavor.

Japanese Lunch Good for groups

Mimis Steakhouse of Japan  Restaurant Reviews

Mimis Steakhouse of Japan is located near the cities of Sans Souci and Wade Hampton.
People found this by searching for: Mimi's Greenville Sc Menu, Mimi's Menu Prices Greenville Sc, Mimi's Steakhouse, Mimi's Steakhouse Menu, Mimi's Steakhouse Greenville Sc Menu, Mimis Steakhouse Menu, Mimi's Steakhouse Menu Greenville Sc, and Mimi's Japanese Steakhouse Menu.