71 Pleasant St
Northampton, MA 01060-3912

Mimmo's Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Mimmo's Pizza is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The people there are great, always friendly. "
Cons
"Nothing"
"No parking"
Comments
"Love it"
  • 2/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 11/04/2014

Pros
    The people there are great, always friendly.
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 9/16/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/22/2014

A Seafood food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/17/2014

A Pizza food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/18/2013

A dining patron from Holyoke, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    No parking
    Comments
    Love it
  • 8/30/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Pascoag, RI tried it.

Pizza

dragnse7en photo

dragnse7en

Northampton, MA

dissappointment

When people order takeout, they would expect to have their order correct. In this case, I was quite dissappointed – to put things nicely. I really have doubtful feelings about this place, and am quite recluctant to buy anything from them ever again. I wouldn’t recommend this place for takeout at all, and if I were you, I’d carefully watch the employees as they prepared the meal.

BIG DOM

Last night, I ordered a “Big Dom” grinder for take-out from Mimmo’s Pizza. The “Big Dom” is a hot grinder with chicken, ham, eggplant, marinana & mozzarella cheese. I gave a tip of roughly 34% (2 dollars for a 5.75 grinder.) When I bought the the ginder and took it home, I found out that I got the wrong grinder – it was nothing more than a bland and plain old chicken parmesian grinder – no ham, no eggplant. I called them to complain about it, and it was only then that they said they were completely out of eggplant. Still – however, there was no excuse for having no ham on my order. The last I checked, there isn’t a shortage of either of those two items in the market. I tried to order a “Big Dom” almost a month ago, but they said that they were out of eggplant at that time also. Does Mimmo’s even care? I doubt it. Order some product, and give people what they pay for!!!!!!

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Mimmo's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Mimmo's Pizza is located near the cities of Bay State Village, Florence, Firenze, Hadley, and Leeds.
People found this by searching for: Mimmos Northampton Menu, Mimos Pizza Northampton, Pizza 01060, Mimmo's Pizza Northampton, Mimmo's Pizza Northampton Menu, Mimmos Pizza, 71 Pleasant St, and Mimmo's Pizza Northampton Ma.